Thoughts from the evening garden

A master baker in our midst! Nice @daz49

1 Like

Hardly lol but I’ll bake cookies if they help and if it’s a change from brownies lol but I am a 50 year old tattooed man baking cookies lol does make me giggle

5 Likes

Hey guys and gals. Just got done checking the tops I pulled Friday night. Now I’m sitting on the front porch puffing some white widow, listening to nature. Loving life.

7 Likes

@daz49 you add water to your cookies, mine i just add 1 egg and 80grams of butter, mix roll balls ,flatten a bit and in oven for 20/25 min out cooling tray and eat.

1 Like

I am out of likes! Or one that giggles LMAO Hell you could be my son! @daz49

2 Likes

Im 51 making cookies lol, @daz49 have you tried cooking muffins yet if not try and cup cakes lol

1 Like

Thanks and yeah Cannabutter and water for the cookies, butter and 3 eggs for brownies, yeah I will give the other mixes a try, I like trying it with different things, these one’s I can’t taste the butter at all but these ones but the brownies you can it’s just not overpowering

Happy Birthday @raustin. Hope you had a good day.

@daz49 and @Coltfire You’re giving me the munchies.

Nice thread @GetbackJoJo Hope you enjoyed your night out with the family.

1 Like

Lol I’m always giving you the munchies guilty as charged, lmao take me to the green holding cell where I have to consume a certain amount of weed to get out lmao

2 Likes

Thank you, @AnneBonny. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes you are @daz49. But I’m trying to behave as I have chicken in the oven. But I’m thinking maybe cookies for dessert.

1 Like

Indeed @AnneBonny ,I’m sure you can and do always use it in savoury dishes but a lot of people say the coco butter is better for the savoury dishes and I’m making coco butter as we speak , do you cook with yours @AnneBonny ? I know you’re the person to ask, oh and @highcountrygal I have now got a bag of sugar leaves and pop corn buds that I can use for kief, so wots the best way for me to do it

Okay @daz49 Give me a second I am going to find the thing I did don’t go away

1 Like

@AnneBonny, unfortunately eatingvthe cookies, brownies, muffins, cupcakes all do the same thing in the end and thats gives you the munchies even mite so start again lol

1 Like

Thing I find is i try to limit myself so I can see the effects but I’m smoking anyway and then I eat more and before you know it I’m asleep lmao

Happy Happy @raustin

1 Like

Thank you, @Zombo! :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I usually do snacky things with it @daz49 and don’t add it to meals. My husband will take hit or two off my vape pen now and then but he doesn’t partake very often so I couldn’t fix a whole meal with it. I have thought about a doing a pesto with infused olive oil and putting it over pasta. I think @Willd has done this and it looked yummy. Or adding a tablespoon or two of infused butter to rice as a side dish. Lots of stuff to make with it. I’ve never done cocoa butter either. What will you make with it?

2 Likes

I made a medical pizza today (That’s what I am calling it and I’m sticking to it!)

Used Skywalker for oregano and it worked out just right. It was a 6 inch pizza with about 8 grams added for topping. Thought I went too light until I got about 30 minutes out. Turns out it was just right for a six pack of Bud Light Lime. Am nice and comfortable now. Just trying to stay awake for bedtime tonight. Looks like it might be an early bedtime.

3 Likes

@AnneBonny, the one i like the best, is decarbing, and then putting it into my schnitzel crumbs mix , two schnitzels does the trick, the wife will only eat 1 as it makes her spin out to much.

1 Like