Thoughts from the evening garden

Super to hear @daz49

Grey day here too but warm or not as chilly!
Just got home from the office, banging down some bong hits and jamming to some tunes.
Got to head out the garage and check on my weed drying out there!
“Stay Gold Ponyboy…”

Some real “speedy” doses by the looks of it

2 Likes

How goes it @daz49, I was just wondering how across the pond was doing… hope you’ve been feeling A plus brother

1 Like

Doing well in comparison my friend thanks for asking,it’s still a good night if I can have a good amount of sleep but it’s still headaches throughout the night but not as bad as they were bro

1 Like

How are you doing yourself my brother

1 Like

I’m good, just working so much as usual. My AK’s are growing like crazy, I transplanted from solo cups on sept 2, just gave them their first week of nutes yesterday but even though I’m super cropping , these buggers are getting big and tall, I may do a scrog but not sure yet. My plan was to veg longer but I may run out of room! @daz49

3 Likes

Definitely go down the scrogging route if you can, I like to veg as long as I can to

1 Like

Evening people! Hope all have found midweek with a fairly decent position in both attitude and health!!

I have to admit, the week has kinda sucked for this Cat.
That’s okay though, cause I’ve got those two things noted above going for me.

I’ve had to finally admit that my vision is not what it used to be.
Got fitted for glasses yesterday, 10-14 days and I will have four eyes.
I’m both excited and disappointed but hey, they don’t make stuff like they used to!!
Just kidding, I’ve had a good run with these eyes so no complaints.

I am looking at the fourth 5 gallon top up in my res since I last did anything to my indoor plant.
It’s had some cal mag issues but overall, is growing nicely under four citizen cobs and two china lights.
Even I am amazed I haven’t turned the plant, lst’d it or anything.
Was so infatuated with my Pineapple outdoor plant that Purple Haze has been neglected.
Frankly, I’ve been so baked since I harvested outdoors that, eh, who cares!! lol
Actually, I do. So hopefully, I get around to cleaning some stuff, pruning some stuff, mixing some stuff and oh F that. I’m bingeing Shameless and burning bong hits hahahaha

Have a good one Gang.

6 Likes

Seems no one’s around here anymore. Maybe I can revive this thread. Nothing is touching my headache this afternoon/evening…got more meds on the way, but ughhhh…hurts the same no matter what, anyway. Might as well fold some laundry and listen to some music. I’ve had good luck with the Tangie on the way, so fingers crossed…I hope everyone reading this is in good spirits and health and smoking the dopest dope :v:

5 Likes

Hopefully you get a little relief soon!

3 Likes

If I smoke enough, even if the headache is still there, I might not care! :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha, get after it!

2 Likes

Whats up folks. Late nite Netflix and animal cookies dab sessions for me this evening. How bout yall? Whos around?

2 Likes

Just watching some catch up tv ,and ducked outback to smoke a bowl or two ,if the lungs let me.

3 Likes

I’m back. Had a weird experience last weekend. Took a hit off my Bubble Gum that I let go a week longer than my initial harvest, and seriously thought I was going to freak da fuck out. I got so high so fast. I honestly didn’t think I could ever grow anything this good. Just need to remember, moderation. I ended up with quite a bit of supreme quality medicine. Think I’ll gift some and make some other folks happy.

5 Likes

Maybe you should give chocolope a try. Great wake and bake sativa

1 Like

That strain doesn’t interest me at this point, unfortunately, due to its flavor profile. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I have since grown several excellent sativas. My next 3 grows are also all planned out.

Have you tried White Rhino or Tangerine Dream? Just wondering.

Chocolope is a very nice smoke,and does the job just right. This was my first time growing the strain, and will definitely be growing it again.

3 Likes