Thoughts from the evening garden

If I bring something with the name coach on it usually puts odds in my favor, just sayin haha!

3 Likes

Well she said Yes! Going to set up the tent in the basement. (2) plants. Dropping beans in the morning!

2 Likes

Sweet! Best of luck with them.

1 Like

Dropped a Maui Wowie fem and a BBA in rock wool this morning. Going to finish up setting up my tent tomorrow. Will start a journal when the beans pop.

2 Likes

Looking for someone to tell me when it’s a good time to drive up to north ga mountains to see the leaves

@Grandaddy013 usually around mid-October is a great time. I would suggest Helen, Elijay, and Blue Ridge.

Going on the 18th. Been to all those places several times. It’s only a short drive

Yesterday wasa the last day of the tourist season. These pics were taken from atop Mt. Roberts (there’s a tram that goes up to 1800 feet)

5 Likes

Very pretty. Where is that?

2 Likes

Juneau Alaska

3 Likes

Ah, I didn’t know you were in Alaska.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’d like that cable car thing. First time I went on a ski lift I about had a panic attack from all the bouncing and bumps. I’m not a big fan of heights buildings and bridges don’t bother me but things that sway make me uncomfortable lol. But it sure looks like the view is worth it.

2 Likes

I am in the southeast region aka the Panhandle. The climate is nothing like the rest of the state. We are a temperate rain forest and have weather more similar to Seattle than Alaska (though we do get a lot more rain than seattle)

2 Likes

More rain than Seattle, wow! I’ve always wanted to take an Alaskan cruise.

1 Like

It’s downright tropical in Juneau, compared to my area.

2 Likes

If you do it in the next few years I may still be here… let me know and we could meet up

@blackthumbbetty I lived in Anchorage for a year and actually missed the rain!! The level of frigid you tolerate is waaaauyyyy too cold for me… and the dark days - no thank you! The six hours we get in the darkest days of winter is not enough, what do you get, like three hours (or none)?! :scream:

1 Like

Absolutely, if I ever make it up to Alaska you and Betty will be the first to know.

2 Likes

I’m planning to relocate within the next 5 years (so hurry!) :wink: I’ll probably end up in washington (can’t go too far from the coast and rain) so if I miss you in AK we can probably meet on the way (almost all paths to alaska go through Seattle)

2 Likes

We get light from 10am-2pm. Light, not sun. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello gardeners, I hope your all doing well and your grows are doing great,it’s a grey day here today, but still doing well here,my girls are doing well aswell,have a great day everyone

@Willd. @Screwauger. @elheffe702. @highcountrygal. @Hogmaster. @Myfriendis410. @Coltfire. @Zombo.
@TxGrowman

6 Likes