Thoughts from the evening garden

Awesome sign @Screwauger!

This one is at a friends summer trailer park on the St Lawrence River in NY @AnneBonny

10009912_10201825770106374_8400904131119466875_n

I gotta get me one of these.

Good evening gardeners, I hope everyone is doing well and I hope all your grows are doing great, it’s been a hot sunny couple of days and another hot night that needed the fan on, didn’t sleep a wink because of another really nasty headache, I went to bed at gone 4 am and I was back downstairs less than an hour later ,I had my little brother come round today with his children and I sorted him out some more lemon kush, he really likes it, we also gave him our old 42 inch tv so he left very happy, I hope you’re all having a fine evening

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @Tylan @Coltfire @Screwauger @DoomSack @TxGrowman @highcountrygal @SmoknGranny

Your a good brother @daz49, hope you get to feeling better soon

Thanks @Zombo how are you this fine evening, is it fine where you are brother

Great Sign. Need one for here. I put up a small one and they just ignore it and ring the bell anyway. Feel like answering the door with my pistol in my hand ! ! Think they would get the Idea they were not wanted ???

It could be better, I just had to put my golden down, so, very sad evening here but she had good life, she was 13 @daz49

Omg brother i feel for you you know I do, it’s a sad time even when you tell yourself they had a good long life it doesn’t make you feel better, but it is true my friend ,the best you can do is make them part of your family brother ,which I am sure you did that

Thanks @daz49, I know you know how I feel, you have been there too brother. Time heals all wounds.

Yeah it was just Christmas we lost our sam the big black Chow ,and our white retriever bitch named candy is 12 this year and chaos ,the black Chow of mine you like ,he is also 12 this year, the same week as candy, so we can really see the age in them most days, sorry for your loss my brother

Thanks @daz49, appreciate it.

Do you have anymore in your pack

@Zombo we lost 5 of ours last year in about 6 months. It was more than I could handle. They were our OG’s, the first 5 animals my wife and I had as our relationship came together. It was tough. Remember that you gave your baby the best years it could have ever had. The days get better. You’re never forget. The memories are eternal.

Yes, I have one more rescue dog, he’s a pit bull with 3 legs. His name is Max @daz49

So sorry @GetbackJoJo, that is really hard to handle. She had a good life, we are all gonna miss her.

All I can say is just concentrating on on the pack you have left if you have a pack does help, it’s always going to hurt, in the end I actually told myself the more pain the better as far as I’m concerned since my logic is the more you loved them the more it’s bound to hurt so it just shows how much you loved Them My Friend

I have had a dog around me my whole life…it has only gotten tougher when they pass away…tears still well up when I think too long about them all, the most recent being one of the most cherished…and with a 12 year old schnauzer, Max (who has health problems) being the most loved puppy ever I’m trying to prepare myself…they fill my day with joy and love.

Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog, it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs your heart is very big.” – Erica Jong

A friend sent me that after my Mellow passed away this month and I wanted to share it with my friends here :hugs:

Thanks @SmoknGranny that’s really sweet I’m sure @Zombo. Appreciates all the kind words and support and all of us can understand what our brother is going through