Thoughts from the evening garden

What a stress relieving night. A couple of cold beverages, some “homegrown”, and an unbelievable light show courtesy of Mother Nature. Living in the moment. F*ck work, responsibility, appointments, proposals, and life in general. Tomorrow is another day.

4 Likes

I did it!

5 Likes

Good evening gardeners, I hope you’re all doing well and your gardens are flourishing, it’s been a hot sunny day here and we’ve had the paddling pool out and washed my Chow Chow chaos and my white retriever bitch candy, it was a very wet experience lol I hope you all have a great day

@Willd @kabongster @Tylan @Coltfire @Screwauger @DoomSack @TxGrowman @anon35207245 @Zombo

6 Likes

Hey @daz49 Have a great evening!! Hot here today to, up to 85° and a feels like temp of 89. Nice to see my plants soaking up rays. Predicitng 1 to 1.5 inches of rain overnight so…

3 Likes

Washing a chow chow is quite the job, I know as I have done this before… if you just submerged Chaos in a pool to wet him down is a great idea… I use to hose them and it took what seemed like 30 minutes before I could start soaping them down @daz49, then after that is the violent shake which gives you a bath as well

3 Likes

Was a HOT sunny day in TX today. At 8:11 it is still 97 degrees ! Do ya wonder why I hate this place ?? I’m a country boy from New York State and this weather does NOT agree with me. I have absolutely NO idea how they lived here without a/c !!

Hope your evening goes well. Take Care :fireworks: :us: :man_farmer:

5 Likes

I used to love it hot and I still like it hot and sunny, so everyone is going to the beach and all the hotties are walking around with barely anything on or just laying there sun bathing, I was raised close ish to the beach my whole life, I come from Portsmouth, which is right on the south coast so I’m used to having that in my system, I was around 35 when I was brought to Wales by the rest of my family to save my life and now I only go back to visit but now the heat is terrible for my emphysema, it makes doing the things that you normally have pain doing that much harder and knacker me out so much quicker so I avoid it a lot now, so I don’t go out much on really sunny days lol but where i am and with the view i have, it’s like a holiday home anyway so I don’t really need to pay to go somewhere since I’m already where people pay to be, if you understand my rambling, kk goodnight it’s 02:40 here so I’m going to go now, goodnight everyone

5 Likes

Everning everyone

Well, not getting a choice, have to suffer Belgium-England game at home, so am getting ready to be underwhelmed. Pub would have been better, but I ain’t fit for that.

So almost ready to see England get humiliated by a team from a country with a population not much bigger than London, officially anyway, I bet you can almost taste the lack of excitement felt here…

Good evening, everyone. How’s everybody doing? Me? I’m smoking a bowl of my last harvest.

2 Likes

Doing good here… Tired as hell, it’s been scorching here. Heat index of 102 today, with no shade at work. Came home from work today and rolled a fatty birthday joint from my last harvest. (incredibly potent, btw) :grinning: and ran up to the store to grab smokes… Apparently, I was too stoned to be in public. Because I looked like a fool… Lmao

1 Like

Evening fellow farmers. Not exactly a growing topic tonight but this is what I’m working on this evening. A 90 lb pig about to be cooked for a neighborhood party tomorrow afternoon. At least I’m smoking something!!

8 Likes

Just found out that we’re getting our 1st Hemp Fest in September. I’m so excited. I know I’m going for sure, you can’t miss the first one.

10 Likes

Evening all

Suffering the football to see if Belgium get Brazil in the next round, and I hear Lukaka is going to change his name from Romelu to Eeyore because tonight he’s playing like a frikking donkey…

Edit to add: We’re now 2-0 down against Japan, that’s it, game over, Belgium’s going home and I feel sorry for the people of Rostov because they’re going to have to suffer a lot of bad karaoke later…

OK, how the devil did we manage to win that match in the dying seconds of the game?

Oh, well, got to suffer the quarter final match against Brazil, then hopefully that’s the end if it.

Hi @Coltfire I have a rough figure of 207g smokable hash and 119g of kief hash, here is the machine i told you about

AC_SY400

That’s the same as mine only mine is yellow,

Good evening everyone ,I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, still having a scorcher here, a little story for you all, for the last 3 year’s my electricity bill has been estimated since they were due to fit a smart meter but failed to turn up a few times and then said I’m inaccessible and was supposed to read my meter but again didn’t turn up a few times and again said I’m inaccessible, now I get them an accurate meter reading the same way I normally do and now they hit me with a £2500 electricity bill, I’m like imfg that’s ridiculous

Yup, sounds normal. You’re not the first to be nailed like that, and is why you should always insist on at least one meter reading per year and if the supplier refuses you remind them of how much competition there is and how quickly someone else would do the necessary. 3 years on estimates? Bad idea, usually hits you hard in the pocket.

Here it’s simple. For electricity, gas and water they generally send out a piece of paper where it tells you which meter and what to look for, note the numbers, go back upstairs and then a few tippity-taps on the computer and the meter readings are in. Once in a while they send a real human out, to remind you not to put in a “fake” reading, but mostly you read the meter yourself.

Actual “smart” meters are voluntary here, but as of next year the remote-access digital meters, connected to a phone line so they can read the meter, etc, become mandatory and will be rolled out. Let’s just say I ain’t wasting money on the “smart” side of things, I don’t need to see how warm the house is when I’m at the store…

2 Likes

Evening all.

In pain but still laughing my guts out at videos we’re getting of the missus’ Godchild trying to master the R/C helicopter we got him for his birthday.

He’s figured out how to go “forwards”, but hasn’t realised it’s best to go “up” first so that means we can definitely say that cheap copter does bounce quite well.

2 Likes

Half time, and it’s nice to see the Brazil vs Belgium game so even with both teams scoring once.

Brazil 0-2 Belgium, own goal from Brazil and an absolute blinder from Kevin de Bruyne. Was almost 4.

Allez Les Diables Rouge, kick those dirty cheating yellowshirts back to the favelas where they belong.

" Go West, back to the Favelas. Go West, to where you belong. Go West, no semis for you. Go West, coz Belgium’s going through!!"

2-1 Belgium, Brazil’s going home, France in the semi finals.

And please be aware that tomorrow Belgium is closed due to a National hangover. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

1 Like