Thoughts and Ideas

All of my plants are in a great soil mix totally fresh to their new homes but this one shows signs of possible CalMag deficiency, but I find that nearly impossible as all others leaf health is spot on. She is not under nor over watered. Just has me a bit stumped

1 Like

Plant looks fine to me. If you have an issue it’s pretty small now. I see the chlorosis but could be typical of that plant too. No tip burn either. I’d ride it out and watch.

3 Likes

Agreed I don’t like to make any big moves in the game of chess. I like to observe and move slowly

1 Like

Looks good to me.

1 Like

Same soil different plant.

Yeah just so much lighter in color than my others so that’s why it draws my attention

It couldn’t look any happier. Probably just the strain. Every seed is different.

It is light but if it starts to show yellowing it is nitrogen deficiency.

Totally, just would be so strange if it were because these just went into super soil in 50 gallon pots just 7 days ago. The growth and vigor has been phenomenal. Just tried my hand at cannabis Chiropractic, and its amazing!!

1 Like

This lets you see a little more of a close up

2 Likes

May be a little slower root growth and not hit new soil yet.
Or as stated up there it can just be genetics.

1 Like

Nice vibrant color; it’s lighter green but also performing it’s most rapid growth now. That coupled with different cultivar and it’s bound to look different. I see it all the time in my grows.

2 Likes

Thanks @Myfriendis410, and sorry we got off on the wrong foot, from here on out its all love and sweet stanky sugar coated buds😎

1 Like

Dude, that’s awesome.