Thought she was dying, but she’s thriving?

So hello! I’m still on my very first grow. Going through the trials and tribulations of trying to keep 6 DWC White Widow autos alive.
One of my girls, ‘C’ has been on the brink of death for a while now. Or so I thought. She looks absolutely nothing like any of the others. And from what I’ve read, my diagnosis is she’s been nute burned, probably a few times. But I am extremely attentive to them. Anyways, here’s some pictures. If anyone can also help me perhaps figure out approximately how far into flower she is, and or how long till I should start flushing and prepping for harvest. Any help much appreciated, as majority of this grow I’ve just been winging it off of multitudes of different information.

2 Likes

Oh and in the picture with multiple plants,
‘B’ is the monster in the back that just will not stop growing. It’s actually becoming a big problem.
‘X’ is the one in the front right, and ‘C’ is the front left

1 Like

You’re many many weeks from harvest. I would check here again in about 6 weeks if your still unsure.

1 Like

Agree you have several weeks to go yet before worrying about harvesting.

I would back off the nitrogen. Those dark green, waxy leaves are due to nitrogen toxicity.

3 Likes

@MidwestGuy @Dexterado
Thanks guys! Much appreciated. And nitrogen the culprit aye. Ok that was definitely one of my suspects. I just recently kicked the flora gro out of my nutrient changes. Just using micro and bloom now.

That’s why I use a net. In this case 2. Upper is for bud support. You can use a net on autos. I do and get good results

1 Like

Wow that looks absolutely incredible! Thanks for the reply. I have a net, and wanted to use it. But didn’t get around to solving the whole DWC buckets and trellis configuration

1 Like

None of those plants has been there as far as I can tell.

It is a good idea to find just a few growers that have similar styles and whom you trust and stick to their advice. You will wind up chasing your tail trying to follow all the advice you get.

1 Like

Heyy man thanks for the reply. Thats good to know, I had assumed it was nute burn. Ive posted a few times on here for ‘serious’ issues i deemed at the time haha. Always found this to be reliable, cheers :grinning:

1 Like

I used a net setup I made out of pvc on buckets @Chrisr36 . Don’t have any pictures…that was 3 years ago. It worked pretty good but I had to weigh it down to keep the plants from lifting it up.

Has stopped growing and I don’t know why

1 Like