Thought I'd do a grow journal!

This is grow #5 for me but my first grow journal on here. Just dropped seeds yesterday ILGM Runtz, ILGM LSD, Fastbuds Glue, Ethos Pluto Runtz - all seeds are autos.

My tent is an odd one with a pitched roof, but perfect for this odd space i had before that wasnt being used. I just upgrade my light to a MH FCE6500 from a MH TSW2000 and 2 blurples. My other lights did the job, but still not enough.

Anyways, here’s to grow #5! Excited to see some tails!

16 Likes

Took a seat in the back row, if you dont mind…

3 Likes

The more the merrier!

2 Likes

Hello there.
YPPz0llTPQ8kI8aWdn

3 Likes

I’ll be watching good luck that’s a big improvement in lighting

3 Likes

Nice setup. That pitched roof gets the carbon filter out of the way, seems to be working in your favour :+1:

1 Like

set to watch

1 Like

Thanks! Super excited about the new light! I moved the driver outside the tent and im only going to use the dimmer to control intensity.

3 Likes

Thanks! Its made it challenging with raising my lights up, can only go so far, but I’ve been managing :grin:

1 Like

I’m along for the ride.

2 Likes

Runtz finally popped a tail! Im going to let it get a little longer before moving it to its forever home in a 3 gallon fabric pot with 1/2 FFOF, 1/2 FFHF, and some dolomite lime.

I’m not totally surprised Runtz popped first, my last grow, Runtz was pretty far ahead of the rest and started flowering faster too.

4 Likes

Watching along, I am planning to grow runtz on my next grow.

3 Likes

Oh man, its worth it when you do! The trichs on it are amazing! This pic is the Runtz auto from my last grow, I yielded 3.2 oz and a bunch of really good trim.

3 Likes

I need to get me some Runtz!! She is pretty!!

1 Like

So far Runtz and LSD have taproots and have been transplanted to their forever homes. Hoping to see taproots on the other 2 tomorrow.

4 Likes

Sunday afternoon update. 3 seeds are in soil and LSD is poking thru the soil now. My gorilla glue seed didnt pop yet, so i just dropped another. Its been 4 days, I usually see something by now, but these didnt come from ilgm so who knows.

1 Like

LSD and Runtz are above soil! Gorilla glue finally popped and went into soil late last night.

6 Likes

All 4 are above soil!

6 Likes

congrats

1 Like

Thanks!