This will hopefully be my first successful grow

Thanks for the tip

4 Likes

They all look pretty happy now :+1:

1 Like

The plants will be harvested at different times, therefore, I can’t dry them in my tent. I have a closet I could dry them in but I have no exhaust. Does anyone have tips on how to dry cannabis in a closet. I would prefer to dry trim them. Thank you.

2 Likes

I dried in a closet next to my tent. I removed the door so I didn’t have to cut it up. And made a door out of cardboard. I cut a hole in it and ran ducting to my tent to vent into if that may help. I used coarse foam for a filter on the bottom of the door there. I ran ducting from the elbow into my tent.

1 Like

Thanks @Not2SureYet, but I can’t do that. Should I just harvest all at once, and use my tent? The plants have the same suggested flowering period.

Here are some shots using xenvo. The kosher sorbet is fluffy. The bubba kush is denser. I blame this entirely on myself. This is my first grow. They’re at 8 weeks flowering.

Bubba kush 1

Bubba kush 2

Kosher sorbet 1

Kosher sorbet 2

5 Likes

Man that looks way fire! Dont even rag on yourself!

1 Like

Bad idea harvesting all at once. Stick your harvest in a box with a hygrometer and monitor your RH. The box will slowly draw moisture but remember to keep moving your harvest about to stop mould forming. Go in every day and let fresh air in, won’t do any harm unless your humidity is sky high where you stay. Your RH will slowly come down to where you want it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can I just dry in my closet? I have a dehumidifier, a fan, and I could turn of the heat in my apartment.

I could put this dehumidifier in my closet

https://www.amazon.com/Ideal-Air-700830-30-Pint-Dehumidifier/dp/B07664HPZT/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=Ideal-Air+Dehumidifier+30+Pint&qid=1605976156&sr=8-6

1 Like

I would like to dry trim. Should I just hang the entire plant upside down when drying? thanks

2 Likes

I would hang it upside down no problem. Be careful with that dehumidifier though. It will dry out real quick in there. Whats your humidity like in the cupboard. If it’s near 60% then I would go for air flow for a few days then jar with a hygrometer and see where it’s at

1 Like

Me personally when I dry I hang them in my tent with my fans and dehumidifier on low so it doesn’t over dry. Depending on the size of the plant it could be anywhere from 7-14 days drying. Also if you checked 2 weeks ago and no sacs you’re good. By the time they could grow and open you should’ve already cut them down.

1 Like

How far are these plants from harvest @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Not2SureYet @Davyg
Kosher sorbet 1

Kosher sorbet 2

Bubba kush 1

Bubba kush 2

4 Likes

They’re at 9 weeks since flipping to 12/12

3 Likes

Kosher sorbet 1 - I 'd give another week

Kosher sorbet 2 - probably 2 weeks, still too many white pistils

Bubba kush 1- 2 or 3 weeks, lots of white pistils

Bubba kush 2 - I’d go another week

5 Likes

Thanks so much. That is a awesome answer.

3 Likes

This Gelato seedling topped itself. Is it at risk of being a hermaphrodite?

1 Like

The leaf that is dead was a two round pointed odd leaf

2 Likes

Stress might turn it but I’ve done similar and they’ve been fine. Hellraiser gave an outstanding answer to your harvest time question mate, brilliant, that’s why I didn’t chime in, totally nailed it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the help. I just bought the hlg 30 uva from hlg website at a 20% discount

2 Likes