This will hopefully be my first successful grow

I’m 45 days since switching. Also, the one in the picture is bubba.

1 Like

Ok, so I just checked my nutrient mix and it’s at 6.5 ph 1,000 ppm.

2 Likes

Thanks, and believe me I know. This place is great!

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Not2SureYet I can’t upload pics. I’m having problems with my phone. I have 2 strains, and the taller strains are starting to bend over, some smaller branches bent way too much. I have another netting, and this one is a quality gorilla tent. My question is is my best approach to put in a second netting to keep them up. I’m 45 days into flower. They are so sticky icky.

1 Like

You can. Or you have to buy a lot of those yo-yo things.

3 Likes

I agree. Looking at your grow above. The net would probably be your simplest option. I probably got a bad batch of the yoyos. Only a few actually work. Out of 20 or so. Only 3 or 4 hold. I have to use binder clips with them to make them stay. I made some leaders with plastic hooks on them to hold branches where I want them now. :grin:

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Not2SureYet I’m gonna use my gorilla grow tent net (sorry for not mentioning the brand). I don’t want to learn how to use those yoyos just because i have a couple of extra bucks :smiley:

3 Likes

I just started using these and like them so far. I use regular plant ties with them. They are super quick to remove. My main issues for when I am ready to harvest in almost dark :grin: I bought 2 of the nets when I first started growing. I now use them to dry my plants when I harvest. They work great for that too :grin:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GVBV4WR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Thanks, I ordered some!

2 Likes

Ok, so i i just stacked the weak colas against the stringer. Doesn’t seem to be a problem. I’m at 48 days of 12/12 i do have plant ties and hook.

7 Likes

Can anyone tell me how far until harvest. I need to know when to give a 2 week flush my plants.

Bubba 1

Bubba 2

Kosher 1

Kosher 2

4 Likes

For my self you are there. I like the all cloudy. Well, that is all I ever get lol I see a few dots of amber it looks like. This may help you decide. And just a thought. I am going to make me an X line that I can use for each grow. Basically a cross between all 4 poles. With a key chain ring in the center. That way. I can use a hook on the branch and one on the ring to pull the branches inwards when needed. Just an idea :grin: My DT needed at least 2/3ds of the branches supported

4 Likes

Hey, thanks @Not2SureYet . I really appreciate it, and thanks for the infographic. I also saw a lot of cloudy. It’s only 7 weeks of 12/12. They’re supposed to go to 9 weeks according to breeder. I’ll flush them now and harvest when I see more amber.

Also, I think next time I’ll use 2 screens, maybe 2 gorilla like @Hellraiser uses.

4 Likes

I have to design a second for mine as well. On my last grow. The DTs all needed support. It looked like a animal laid right in the center of them and bent every thing to the outer edges. I am glad you said that. I need to get another net ordered. I use the ones I have in my 4x4 tents to dry with. :grin:

2 Likes

I didn’t have that problem so much because the ac infinity sucks up the tent walls. After, I’m done with this I will install the gorilla high cfm kit. It supports the wall and leaves more room.

I have way too many seedlings going right now, and need to cull some. The Matanuska is growing so strong at 2 weeks. I might have to just keep them 2. I want to try cloning.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet has you covered. Happy Birthday, btw! They’re coming along nicely @NewYep ! Very generally speaking, I like to wait until I see the pistils mostly turning from white to red/orange, then start checking trichomes. Once you start seeing amber, you’ll still have some fresh, clear ones coming in. So it’s best to check in several places then take sort of an average. Every strain is a little different, every plant is a little different, and everyone’s tastes are a little different. Also, keep in mind that the flowering time estimate that the breeder gives is just that, an estimate. Flowering is sometimes counted from the flip to 12/12, others count from when they start forming buds, which could add another couple weeks or so of variability. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Not2SureYet. I’ll take a closer look before flush @elheffe702

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

My kosher sorbet is leaning over the smaller bubba kush. Some stems are bent. Just to make sure. Will i be getting hermies. Last time i checked there were no pollen sacs. I have less than 2 weeks harvest for the sorbet, and more for the kush. I tried tieing it but couldn’tthis late in.

![20201114_114957|375x500] (upload://8vD1JUdPTMNa9TtWrdbC61S6lrq.jpeg)

4 Likes

You will be ok. Can you run a line to one of the corner poles to pull it over just a bit. 2 weeks will go fast :grin:

1 Like