This will hopefully be my first successful grow

Thanks @Covertgrower, I won’t use scroggins. Is there anything I need to do before switching to 12/12? When do I put on the net to support buds?

1 Like

Thanks, you were helpful

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Dr.Zooted

1 Like

I would put the trellis on before switching to flower. That way it can stretch through it. Then clean up the bottom 1/3 of the plant that won’t get light.

4 Likes

@NewYep I think you’ll be fine with 4 plants in a 3x3 it might get a little packed but nothing bad as long as you don’t try to grow monsters alsoive only topped once before but I don’t see why you couldn’t do it again I would just give it a few days to recover before flipping

1 Like

@Covertgrower put the trellis tent on. I’m not sure if I did it right. What do you guys think. I’ll clean up the bottom 1/3 again. How long after cleaning the bottom 1/3 should I switch to 12/12. It’s 9-10 weeks from sprout.

3 Likes

Id stretch that tent out to all sides so you can also spread out the branches and fill up your tent

2 Likes

What do you mean by stretching out the tent. Do you mean putting the pots closer to the edges?

I just took a quick peek in the tent and the humdity levels have dropped drastically. The rh was at the 60s and now it’s in the 40s.

They look big enough to me if you wanted to switch to 12/12.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant to type stretch the net out, not the tent. my bad im a little high lol

3 Likes

I need help. This started a few days ago one plant. I think it could be nutrients or I just started using blurples. Can I get help. Thanks

2 Likes

How close are your lights?

1 Like

They’re 12 inches away.

1 Like

Id raise them to 18-24 and see if that fixes it

2 Likes

Have you been giving them Cal-Mag?

1 Like

I feed them calmag every other watering.

1 Like

I’ll do that. Your plant finished at 3 and a half feet? how long was it before vegging. Mine is already at 3 feet if you include the pot, w/o 2 ft, and they’re still in veg.

Somewhere around there but I vegged for a while. Around 2.5 months.How long have you been vegging for?

2 Likes

A few days shy of 2.5 months. I just got some strong tape and will use that to cover the holes in the tent. Then I’m switching to 12/12.

2 Likes