This tiny little bug is killing my grow PLEASE Help

hi all this tiny little bug I took through a microscope is so small that you can barely see it with your eye but is sucking the juice out of all the leaves and killing my plants quickly I took a couple plants outside and made a big mistake please help I don’t know if soapy water will work but they are almost ready for harvest any help would be great soon please

1 Like

@garrigan62 can help you out. Really good pic of the little bugger

I can’t tell what they are they are to mating they are black and white long and narrow and when you put them under alight they jump or fly very fast I didn’t notice till today they are all ravaging everything very fast I took plants outside the other day a couple of them and brought them back big mistake don’t know if soapy water will work but if you blow up the Pick you can get a better image thanks so

I’m not sure either and I don’t want to give you bad info. I’m pretty sure Will is around.

If not maybe @Niala is

I will keep tagging int I get someone for ya so no worries!

1 Like

Thank you all so much

@Majiktoker might be around

No sorry at b-day party tonight

1 Like

Will is here but he hasn’t caught up to me here yet lol. @garrigan62

@bob31 Yes I have bob as a matter of fact i’m in your post …lmao

I saw that! lol well hello from inside my post @garrigan62 and thanks for helping out!

I think I’m going to cut my losses and harvest these I still have four large auto white windows in the back yard and they had just started flowering I can still spray them with something thanks again The picture show a lot of brown but that’s not how they are I don’t know why that’s like that they’re all very healthy

2 Likes

Ok first of all, I have survey all of your previous topics and what I can see in the evolution of your plant and what I can see for the last pictures, you’re way over harvest time @Jjman, you’re at between 80 to 90% of amber trichomes. If you want and searching for a all CBN effects with low THC effects and have little psychoactive effects, , harvest. … harvest anyway…

You can make a concoction of 25% of original mix of neem oil and slighly spray. (about 1 ml for 1 L) to get rid of insects and slighly water spray tomorow (or the day after spraying the concoction)

Hoping that’s helping you. …

~Al :v: :innocent:

@Jjman

They look just like tiny months, and lay eggs on leaves and or top of the soil. They are a pest in big numbers and are not very hard to get rid of; they can cause damage by sucking sap from the plants and also causes viruses to the plants. While they suck, the plants release honeydew which can contribute to mold on your plants. White flies are not flies they are related to the aphid’s family, and this there damage relates to aphid infestation. Your plants will have a spotty look to the leaves, and will droop and loose vigor. Leaves may have a sticky feeling as well. If you are not sure if you have them, you can shake your plants leaves a bit, the white flies will then fly around for a bit before settling back on the plants leaves. White flies like to lay there eggs on the underside of the leaves, just like spider mites. Eggs take around 7 to 10 days to hatch, once hatched the pupate will stay in an area that is good in food and then it feeds on leaves. If your plants are affected during late flowering or close to harvest, please try to use the safest means of control to be safe to your health.

Here are some ways NOT to get them: Do not overwater your potted plants. Allow the soil to dry between waterings and provide good drainage. Another one is to put sticky traps up when you think you may have them, that way when they get stuck you can identify them.
if you already have white flys, you can use insecticidal soap, this will help stop them from flying so it wont infect other plants.
It also stops them from laying new eggs. If you use the soap reapply weekly.

Chemicals

Hot Pepper Wax,Safer Yard & Garden Insecticide (which can be used right to the day of harvest),GNATROL( used in hydro in the water as well as soil),Doc’s Neem Pest Soap,Safer Sticky Stakes,TR-11000 Pyrethrum.

1 Like

I agree some are over but most are not it’s just the way the pictures came out here couple more they look white to me instead of Amber but I’m going to harvest anyway as for the others I will do with the chemicals as previously said they are all auto flower I don’t know why some did this and the others are 3 feet tall and just starting but I put them outside and I will spray them with the Nemo oil and the other stuff specified that I don’t think that they are over cause I only had two that had Amber and that was using the same microscope is to take the picture of the insects thank you all again for the help be back soon

1 Like

src=“//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/growingmarijuana/original/3X/8/7/871da332c2180a0bd67152ada7b6a3594702202f.jpeg” width=“375” height=“500”>

2 Likes