This supplier any good?

Thanks. I wanted to hear from someone who had done business with them.

1 Like

I have ordered Mills Nutrients from Grow Green three times now. Don’t like Amazon much and always order straight from Grow Green. Never any problems with orders, good communications, good packaging, and fast shipping. I wish all online stores were this good.

2 Likes

Shipping was and is free from this seller. Not bad for 50lbs of goods. Im sure it was a loss for him.
I don’t know what his current monthly deal is like but it should be good. The ones I got were essentially half price.

1 Like

They have a and b for $144 w free shipping. I found em separate on there for $103 but shipping is $20. Not bad compared to prices elsewhere and with the “fertilizer shortages” I don’t see it getting any cheaper. Wife is otw to load money to order it. If I don’t like it I guess I can always break it down into Ziploc bags and undercut the competition on eBay. Lol. I presume (because I never assume) I can use any Epsom salt. Is that right? Don’t see myself buying a kilo of JR Peter’sfor $20 when six pounds is $4 at Walgreen’s.

It was kind of fun for a while, but I’m not going to miss mixing up stuff from 8 or 10 bottles and adding a powder or two.

Amazon is good for the shipping and customer service part, but it hurts my soul a little bit every time I break down and order from them. I try to go through small businesses whenever possible.

1 Like

Any unscented epsoms, sure thing.

2 Likes

@Outlaw. Amazon is just too big, and in my opinion very unfair with USA companies. Like you, there are times that I order from them but very reluctantly.
That’s why I love Stihl, they make a good product in the USA, and they are not afraid to tell the big box stores to, “pound sand”. I hate going to Lowes to buy something again, that I bought there a couple years earlier. To find that they no longer carry that brand. Not much loyalty to their suppliers.
Here is the web page to greengrowmi.com
I have noticed before that this forum tracks the number of times someone clicks on this website from a post. So I guess growgreenmi is OK with someone at ILGM.

2 Likes

Technically I think GrowGreen is an ILGM competitor (nutrients). The forum is designed to track website clicks whether it’s an authorized link or not.

FWIW, I definitely go out of my way to support the smaller companies when I get the chance. Owning a small family business myself, I see no real merit catering to big box stores. They pay the same price any other distributor would, but somehow expect royal treatment because they “bring in so much business.” So much noise. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Since I’ve officially jumped on the Jack’s wagon I have one more question. Has anyone noticed there are two 10-30-20 bloom boosters from them? One is in a bag like the small Jack’s A and B. The other one is in a tub and says Jack’s classic bloom booster. Both are roughly the same price but the one in the tub has almost twice as much in it. I can’t see the labels on my phone to compare them. Is this just a clever rebranding of an old product to get more $$ or are they different? My money’s on the first reason.

They have a few things. “ultraviolet,” “bloom,” and “finish.” They all have different NPK ratios but nothing you couldn’t achieve without the regular 3-2-1 formula.

Bloom is just bloom, always has been I think. They maybe just changed packaging or you’re seeing a re-packaged product from a reseller

I can remember seeing the buckets of Jack’s classic bloom several years ago. I’m pretty sure they just started putting it in a kilo bag and made it “part of the program” when Jack’s 321 got popular. I bet if most of you looked at the bucket/tub on Amazon you’d remember seeing it before. Can’t hate on anyone for making a dollar these days though.

Well if anyone is in the fence about GGM I had an excellent experience. I have a terrible UPS guy on my route that beats my packages to death, but my Jack’s arrived today. Almost shocked that the bags weren’t busted given the state of the box. Shipped the day after order. Got here two days later. I’ll take that any day.

2 Likes