This supplier any good?

Every time I search for a nutrient I always get a result from Grow Green MI. Some of the prices seem too good to be true. I’ve been tempted a couple times but have yet to pull the trigger. I got on trustpilot and looked them up. Tons of horror stories and people losing their money. Thing is, most of the time people that are happy with their transaction don’t do reviews on sites like that.

Any of you guys ever get nutes or supplies from them? Any problems with getting what you pay for? They have Jack’s cheaper than direct from the company. Big bud powder for about half what I gave for it locally. I’m definitely going to get Jack’s somewhere. Just got 8 bricks of canna coco and 30 quarts of perlite so I don’t think I’m gonna stop growing any time soon. I do like to save money though.

3 Likes

I ordered fan from Amazon that was “fulfilled” by grow green while back. Dude sent me an email thanking me for purchase, and if i needed anything in the future to give him a call and would have better pricing than available through Amazon.

You’re right about reviews, can’t really trust them good or bad.

6 Likes

Always the super mad or overly happy people doing the reviews. Thanks for the reply. Gonna go see what their Amazon page looks like.

1 Like

I live semi close to them, usually find some pretty good deals there.

3 Likes

Yup. Or those companies that bribe customers to change their bad reviews to good. I’m like most, likely not leaving a review unless I’m pissed.

3 Likes

Their reviews are good on Amazon. 93% positive, 2 neutral and 5 negative I think. That’s over right at 11k transactions. I’d feel better going through Amazon. Too bad the deals aren’t quite as good.

1 Like

If your doing the 25 lb part a and b thru Amazon this was my prices with shipping. Amazon prime customer

1 Like

They’re who i got my jacks from a year ago, came just fine no rips or anything

3 Likes

Unfortunately they are $107 and $68, A and B, now on Amazon. I think they’re $93 each from the manufacturer. Still not bad at all for over 4k gallons of nutrient water.

4 Likes

It really isn’t a bad deal. Something to leave the grandkids. And their grandkids. And their grandkids lol

1 Like

Yes they do.

3 Likes

Hellraiser turned me to Ebay for Jack’s, cheaper yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, seems to happen pretty often.

1 Like

Graysin recommended Grow green Mi to me on several items.

Yep they are legit. I never wanted advanced nutrients but they had such a good deal lately I ended up with a ton because they were next to nothing cost wise. I’ll definitely use them again in the future.

I have posted this a couple times before,
If you watch this seller on eBay he will mark down Jacks 25# bags a lot about once a month for only a day. You just have to keep watching but its really worth it.
Shipping was free.

3 Likes

@Spiney_norman same person as my amazon buyer. Ill have to go thru ebay next time around just curious about shipping rates. Only reason i went thru Amazon was for the delivery speed so i could quickly switch nutes before flower

I saw where he posted about that. The 6# kits are a good deal. They’re part A, some other brand 15.5-0-0 and Epsom salt. Jack’s B is 15-0-0. I don’t know how important that 0.5 is or if the brand they use is any good. Otherwise I’d have ordered the 6# kit for $32 to give it a try.

Thanks. That’s good to know. I have enough GH left for another run or two so I’ll keep an eye on that and some money loaded on my card.

1 Like

I ordered Jack’s directly from Grow Green in February for $99 (50#, 25 each of A and B). A little slow to ship but for the price, it’s perfect.

2 Likes