This plant is very unusual - it's only a foot tall and looks like one huge flowered bud, it has looked exactly the same all summer

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I have a white widow plant growing, actually not growing. this plant is very unusual - it’s only a foot tall and looks like one huge flowered bud, it has looked exactly the same all summer. I’ve never seen this before and am unsure what to do. should I let it go, give it something it may be lacking, or something else? thanks for any advice you can give.

Hard telling. Maybe the growing tip got damaged? It almost looks like it was topped at some point but never branched afterwards. If you haven’t already, maybe some flowering nutrients would help.

Have you been feeding or just watering ?

I had the same thing on one of mine. About mid July it went into flower hasn’t grown much

suggest tomato stakes to support the heavy buds…tomato stakes and pipe cleaners.

Have ur girls made slow progress? I was having a similar situation. I was assuming my problem was from opening my girl to more sun by dropping a few tree branches. Mine seems to be finishing slow. I would love to see some more colors before I chop down_emphasized text_

:call_me_hand: