This just popped up this morning . wat is it?

Just found this lil guy right next to the stem … is he a threat … ( should i pluck the lil fellow ) or is this some dou stemmed monster i may have stumbled upon

1 Like

Probably just a weed but not the good kind of weed though lol I’d pluck it

1 Like

Your plants look a little happier, did you do some cleaning?

I did … i think i might have gone to far tho … i been reading books and i did the twist in the stem and broke the hem and not the stem it self … so that the side branches can catch up … i only did it on my strongest the other two smaller they all came out at once just i had 5 in a tent move 2 to another both both tents 24 by 24 by 48 … diff systems in both same feedings … the one i bent the stem on is my pride and joy … i kno she strong and will make it but maybe should of waited alil kuz day before i trimmed her up … but this morning she looks to like it leafs were all reachin for light … so i experimented with this one hoping i can make a monster outta it

Cant get my humidity up with out shuttin off my exhaust fan even on the lowest … but if i leave fan off the temp goes up to 81 82

1 Like

I just saw in a vid that having the meter right over soil doeant give an accurate read … i just do it for the ball park

1 Like

Lol don’t worry the stem will be fine I’m sure. I do that on purpose to help control height to keep everything flat here’s a couple pics. It is called supercropping and it will make that branch stronger. Here’s a humidity control for your fan you set it at the highest level you you want and it will turn your fan on and off. It doesn’t work with every fan so before you buy it make sure it will work on yours. Your plants are lookin much happier good job :+1:

This one is for temperature control not humidity but they have em for humidity same brand. I believe that they have one with both on the same unit

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZV591B/?coliid=I9R80O11S6I84&colid=3EFOQGELIN2Q5&psc=1

I just thought about it the controller I put up there is heat control for your fan and the humidity one turns on n off your humidifier. Just make sure you check em all out to make sure you know what it’s going to do. I’m not that familiar with them

I have one of those thermometers like the one in your pot tied to a string hanging from my light right at the top of my canopy/plants

@MeEasy my meters got in today … i saved some of the last feed for my plants to run the ppm meter on and to show u were im at

1 Like

1 Like

Ph was at 5.4 … liquid tester said 6.5 …I probably been giving it under this whole time …

1 Like

Yeah those liquid tests work but if there’s any color in your water when you start the test it throws the color off. Here’s a ppm guide for different times in the grow cycle of course some plants are more sensitive than others and you’ll have to adjust your numbers but this will give you a starting point. The pic shows at what ph your plants can absorb nutrients but again there’s never an exact when you are dealing with living things. The blue one is for hydro just for you to have you never know one day you’ll need it

PPM SCHEDULE
Seedlings: 100-250 (nutrients aren’t needed here, hence there’s not a lot of particles needed)

First Half of Vegging Cycle: 300-400 (this is usually after you transplant, which still doesn’t require many nutrients)

Second Half of Vegging: 450-700 (you’ll start giving your plants more nutrients at this stage)

First Half of Flowering: 750-950 (your plants will be eating more as they grow, so they’ll be taking in more nutrients)

Second Half of Flowering: 1000-1600 (this is when your plant’s eating the most, especially if you give it additives)

End of Flower, Entering Harvest: As close to 0 as possible (this is when you’ll be flushing your plants, so you don’t want there to be a lot of particles leftover

soil-ph-chart-marijuana-sm

hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana-sm

These are the ladies today they feelin fresh … lookin good

1 Like

Wow they’ve doubled in just a couple days :flushed: good work

Dayum ? That’s a long mf

1 Like

Got these babys too so i can see the leafs and stem and check for bugs and shyt … and a scope that zoom in from x60 to x120 … the leafs at that zoom look insane. . Like hairs and the micro hole that the light goes right thru

1 Like

I would take off all the little stuff down at the bottoms. I scribbled on your pic to illustrate anything below the yellow lines and you can do all of your plants this way. My opinion obviously