This just popped up this morning . wat is it?

My darkest nug i got this sample

@Gorrilagluegrower that looks like it could be the trichomes on a leaf make sure you are looking at the trichomes on bud not leaves leaves are liars lol but really the trichomes on leaves will always turn way before they are ready. Looking at your buds without seeing the trichomes i would say they’re getting close you could be right about the week or two… except for the last pic that one might need more time, I don’t know if it’s from a different plant or way down on the plant because buds up around the top will be ready before the bottom ones

I took 4 samples and from sugar leafs … yea ill check the buds on next one … and all samples from top guys … yea word i been doin nothing but str8 ph water last 3 feeds ( 6 days ) … and will just ride out just str8 water now right no more food no nothing … and once i cut these down i can use these lights to clone and get the gorilla glue were i want them

1 Like

So I read the gg is total couch lock, is that true even if trichomes don’t all go amber? I’m not sure I want to be locked to the couch…or maybe I do and just don’t know it?

3 Likes

Ok boys what you think

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

@meeasy tomorrow is 7 days since last check … these are bud samples taken from plant one

20210523_145012

2 Likes

Hey bro been super busy moving. I just looked through your pics and they’re lookin great :+1: :heart_eyes: almost there won’t be long now. I’ll be back more regularly soon but I have to get settled in over here

2 Likes

@MeEasy yea i saw they delayed u again … i hope all gos well with the moving

1 Like

Cut my babys down 2 days ago … been fightin to keep humidity down … wit dehumidifier and humid conteol bag … and i can only keep near 60 … i dont want my bud to rot

1 Like

The title of this thread cracks me up every time I see it

I’m so immature

2 Likes

I think if my plant survives it will be exactly like that

@MeEasy whats up man havent been on in like 2 months … wow time flys … i got 2 gg4 that i think i showed u last right after i cut down the chocolatina… these have been giving me problems from the start and i dono if its the spider mites kuz i sprayed them down i kut leafs off and now i thi k either i gave them too much or they missing something … got them in soil feed them every 3 days now half gal each … with calmag and same nutrients as before. . S after everything should be good … i think i doubled down 3 feeds ago and gave her new soil … the ocean farm mixed with worm castings and the tea tree powder and boom they fried up

2 Likes

I got them in my 3x3 with the 1000 watt spiderfarm led … in the cloths pots with 2 fans inside the scrub exhaust… 18 hrs on 6 off … with co2 can behind them with a daily shake to keep things good for the girls … these have been giving problems since i got spider mites … i sprayed it down with neem oil … then the hydroxide in water mix … i havent seen any so i think im good but them trimmed them and gave them thag heavy feeding thinking theyll give new leaf and leave the crap behind but now im just like what do i do with them … they nice and far along im almost ready for flower again … i just dont want them with the problems

1 Like

I can see a little mite damage but are you talking about how they have ruff edges? That looks like wind burn to me

2 Likes

Yea thats it … i put the fan alil higher then usual kuz i read the mites cant move to much on swingin leaves

1 Like