This isnt normal right?

What strain is this in the pictures?!!
I noticed your using mars hydro led too, but your yield looks to be epic!
I’m growing an auto Blue Mystic and I’ll be lucky to get 1.5 oz

1 Like

That’s not necessarily because of the light, it has to do with you growing an autoflower and he grew a photo strain. Also, nutrients and climate control a lot of the final outcome as well.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

We use the Sea of Green method in our closet grow.it works great! You should look into it. We built a wooden frame that fits in our closet with wide gauge netting stapled to it. We move our plants from the veg closet to the bloom closet and the netting supports the large colas. We also train our plants by bending them creating a bushy plant,it also helps because we can train them to fit to maximize our yield in such a small space.

4 Likes

@Edward7983, yes support asap. Use a tomato cage or a strings from the ceiling.

Hammer.

1 Like

Beautiful lady you got there! What strain is she?!!

i understand. Still just curious of strain.
Thank you though!

If you’re going to let the plants grow longer, be careful that your fishing line doesnt cut into the plants. You might want to use pipe cleaners…if that’s what they’re still called…on the plant and then tie your fishing line to those. May we all have such problems!

4 Likes

Oops, just saw your post after I wrote mine. Stoned minds think alike I guess!

I am a zip tie fan put one anywhere you want and tie off to it

4 Likes

Those are fun too🖒

2 Likes

ty… im using a Mars 300 and viparspectra 300 for side lighting and a meizhi 900 over top… way overkill but might as well use what I got… right lol

1 Like

I’m definitely gonna use zip ties instead… more surface area and less chance of it digging into my plant and hurting hurt… . she is a random bag seed strain, what was supossed to be an experiment actually became a reality… she smells piney almost like a Christmas tree… I was hoping for a skunker though

2 Likes

Great looking plant you got there. IMO from the way the leaves are drooping she is a lil underwatered. Good job on the supports, I use string for my tie downs so it doesnt cut into stem when it gets tight.

1 Like

ktreez I was told I was over watering… I’ll water her tonight and feed her well

1 Like

Water a lil lighter then you would and let her dry out for longer if you suspect overwater. Both look similar

2 Likes

They need watering more frequently when they are older/longer in the pot, &this plant needs staking on each main cola (use soft fabric plant ties & the tall bamboo stakes from any garden store?). Also, I might be wrong, but are your lights on the ground? Do you have them overhead too…?? The plant can be leaning towards the light source… Just a thought, not totally clear photos, looks a little wilted/dry. Looks nice anyway! :wink:

Im a newby to this group. Sugar feeds fungus growth, but makes sticky buds, so the quantity of molasses is a science! :wink: