This is the third one

Woke up to this tragedy. My first two ILGM seeds didn’t get this big. This is the third, of five, that’s doing this. My pH is right at 6.0. The temps are 74/68 day and night respectively, and humidity is usually 40-45% Fox Farms is feeding/bedding everything. Is this simply over-watering?

2 Likes

I’m probably not going to be able to identify exactly what is going on, but is possible you spilled water with nutrients on leaves. Also the one I circled ,was it resting on soil.

4 Likes

It’s drooping but not touching. I know I’ve sprinkled a bit of water on them. I use the Fox Farms Tiger juice. Would that be causing this?

1 Like

There will be someone who can help you better than I can. But leaves look really healthy, the damage looks random like something was spilled on it. @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @KeystoneCops will be able to help.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks.

1 Like

I tagged a few people that can better identify what’s going on. They will get a notification and take a look.

1 Like

Also welcome to the ILGM FORUM. Don’t hesitate to ask for help, the folks on here are awesome. They have helped me a lot along my way.

3 Likes

I agree with @Bulldognuts… looks pretty random and the rest of the leaves are beautiful. Waiting for someone else to chime in…

1 Like

And welcome to the community!

1 Like

Much appreciated. The first two plants did the same thing, and they got tossed into the yard. For number three, I took pictures. Today is day 30 so she has time and effort invested. I really want to save this thing lol.

1 Like

I also am wondering, Everything was OK one day, and you noticed this the next day is a pretty good indication that this was caused by nutrients being spilled.

Yes. I water/feed every 2-3 days. I’m wondering if I just mixed the juice a bit hot & then the leaves got rained on. That’s probably what happened. One of my grower friends said to flush it with just water for a few feedings, just incase. Are these leaves salvageable or should they get clipped?

1 Like

Honestly I would wait until someone else responds. I’m fairly new at this myself.

@MrPeat any suggestions?

1 Like

Let me wait till the photos are loaded and I will take a peek at them. I’m not at home so my phone internet is not good. It goes in spurts.

2 Likes

Some of those tips was definitely touching the soil. They will droop. I’ve had that happened when the leaves are really close to the soil.
How I combat that is I will gently push the soil down so it’s impossible for the tips to touch.
Trust me when I say that…the leaves always droop each day.

Some of those leaves do either look like
Water with nutrients for splashed on the leaves.

The photo @Bulldognuts circled. The top leaf I’m not quite sure what to make of it. As it’s not the whole plant, it makes me wonder if waters with nutrients good spilled on it and the lights made the water act as a magnifying glass possibly.

Since most of the plant seems extremely healthy, that is my train of thought.

Maybe someone else will know.

@Covertgrower, @MattyBear, @dbrn32, @PurpNGold74 and whoever else has input…please do.

4 Likes

Every one else is probably passed out from a long day of Family, friends and smoking. LOL.

1 Like

@Nicky,thoughts.

1 Like

Not me…I just shut down the Firework Stand. Most are probably in bed. I know they are here.

Members here probably have to go to work to tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah I’m off for 2 weeks. I’ve been busy myself the last few days. Just sitting alone at kitchen table, taking a break.