They’re Growing steady.
Hopefully they get some more weight here in the next couple of weeks🤞

1 Like

@imSICKkid
How will this light do in a 5x5?
I know it’s meant for a 4x4.
Just curious.

1 Like

This is my cousins 5x5 he built his light with pacific light concepts photo boost strips but he built it to fit the 5x5

3 Likes

Nice setup.:ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes not bad he loves it for sure! Just thought you might like to see what a DIY light looks like in 5x5 with pacific light concepts photo boost strips.

2 Likes

Honestly I think you can get away with it in a 5x5 and grow good weed. But in a 4x4 you could pull just as much versus being a foot bigger each way.

2 Likes

Ok sounds good
It looks like I’m going to run my 5 x 5 here for a few cycles after all so I figured ill buy the light set up for now and then I’ll get a 4x4 in the future.
Thank you sickk…

2 Likes

@Hellraiser
How many plants do you grow in your 5x5?
What size pots do you use?
And how long do you veg for?
Thank you in advance.

I don’t have a 5x5, I use a couple 3x3 tents (one for veg, another for flower), usually with 4 plants. I use 5 gal pots now that I’m growing in coco, when I was in potting soil I used 7 gal pots for the final pot (after a couple transplants - solo cup to 3 gal to 7 gal). I veg for 6-8 weeks generally.

3 Likes

Ah ok I thought I had read in one of your prior threads you did lol I’m sure I was high.
I was thinking of doing 6 in a 5x5 so I think I should be good.

1 Like

I’ve been doing pretty well with 3’s using Jack’s. I like larger plants too and not seeing any real issues other than having to top-water daily in flower.

3 Likes

If you go with 5 gallon versus 3 gallon does it keep you from watering every day?
Or does the plant just intake less water daily?

1 Like

I found it just increases the reservoir size. Using coco or Promix though you still have to water daily so no real gain for me.

2 Likes

Week 7
Day 4
Bulking up a bit and still frosting up.
Looking good over all and smelling great.

4 Likes

I’m starting week 7 this Saturday haha!

Took this 5 minutes ago:

Try the superzoom on this shot. (click twice)

4 Likes