This is my second grow super skunk. 🦨

That’s great to hear they have the same aroma I’m looking forward to the smoke :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea indeed.
I will definitely not be upset if I het the same taste as I am smelling.
Good stuff.

1 Like

@imSICKkid @Myfriendis410
Trying to take all the notes I can on different aspects of the grow.
If I were shooting for half amber half milky for harvest when would you guys start your flush.
Let’s say I start my final flush for 2 weeks and my trycomes are not where I want them to be.can I continue to water?nutes or no nutes? Or once I start the flush I have no choice but to chop them down??
Thank you

Well I don’t do a 2 week flush but rather water to runoff and monitor the TDS of that runoff and harvest when I hit my personal target. Usually 4 or 5 days.

1 Like

When you water to run off do you use nutrients?also when you are monitoring tds are you looking for it to drop to a specific tds/numbers?
Thank you

I know everyone has a different style of doing things different than others and I love to hear everyone’s different methods of going about things…
One thing I have learned is that the learning never stops.

I water only for last two weeks. Regardless of whenever you start…you can chop them whenever the trichomes are to your liking

1 Like

Ph’d water and in soil, under 500 ppm, coco, under 200 and hydro under 100

2 Likes

If I am watering with RO water at 0/ppm should I add some calimag to the water so it can be phd?

1 Like

If your flushing then you dont need to worry about ph anymore. I say this because you want the plant drinking water only(no nutrients). So being out of proper ph range is going to help you accomplish that goal.

1 Like

Cool cool
Thank you sickk.

Exactly. Plus, low TDS water will instantly adopt the native PH of the media plant is in.

2 Likes

Excellent
Thank you @Myfriendis410 for the great advise sir…
Really appreciate it.

1 Like

The thing is; @imSICKkid grows killer cannabis but uses a different style of growing compared to myself. You will, over time, determine what works best for your situation and terroir. Auto growers have different requirements compared to photo growers. Breeders are in yet another category. Experiment, ask questions, try new things etc.

I like many others started growing using blurples and photoperiod feminized plants in soil. Since then I’ve run the gamut: RDWC, Ebb and Flow, Coco, Promix, Regular seeds, autoflowering, different nutrient lines etc ad nauseum lol.

Likewise with your grow environment.

You’ve dived headfirst down the rabbit-hole and there is no going back haha.

My one bit of advice is to follow one good grower and while good to solicit information from a variety of growers, sticking with one person to ‘mentor’ you is usually less frustrating and confusing. I would continue following sick kid’s advice until you’re salty enough to screw up without help haha.

3 Likes

yes definitely agree.
I know every one has a different style.
As I go about doing my grow I always like to enquirer on other peoples styles and methods.I am really new to this and I love to take notes on every aspect of different styles on The Who’s the what’s and the why’s…
Al though sticking to one style while growing I really like to hear different styles so that I soak my brain with everything I can learn…
Thanks again👍

2 Likes

@imSICKkid
Ok so at first I was going to go with milky tricomes to get the high thc buzz but after seeing these past few days how amazing these buds are turning out I think I want to harvest half crop milky for high thc buzz and the other half I want to chop half milky/half amber.
So should I still start flush beginning of week 7 and if they happen to take longer than 2 weeks to turn half amber can I still just keep flushing let’s say in to week 9 ?
Or instead of starting flush beginning of week 7 should I begin flush at the start of week 8?
Thank you once again in advance.

2 Likes

Your not flushing. Your just feeding water only. And yes you can take em until you get what you want. Dont pour any unnecessary water into them. Just feed like normal but water only.

2 Likes

Ok sounds good.
Thank you sir
So game plan is I’m going to defol on Sunday then on Monday which will be day 1 of week 7 I will start water only and then off with their heads when I like tricomes :ok_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I took a picture of this bud 2 days ago .it was winking at me.image|375x500

5 Likes

@imSICKkid
I’m going to fill my reservoir up with 25 gallons of water to get me through the week.since I’m not adding any nutes should I still add air stone or wave maker in the reservoir?or nah?

2 Likes