This is my new set up any opinoins would be heilpfull, need help!

@jimmybud well done mate look great :v:

other than being off set a bit i think shes doing good.Need more vertical growth

3 Likes

im building a new clear plastic humidity tent. and the way im doing it will cause more vertical growth than horizontal. I hope i figure when it starts getting near the side of the plastic tent it will grow up more and not out

1 Like

@jimmybud looking excellent…I have been concerned about vertical growth as well.
I am slowly coming to the realization that compact growth is not so bad. So long as you are getting the correct nutrients and light to the plant you will be fine. Great Job!

As a point of reference, here is a link to my journal. My plants are currently 5 weeks old.

3 Likes

I hope i have the cash for a set up like that then i could check on my plants at work and adjust everything right from my phone

2 Likes

She is nice looking jimmybud!! I’m a newbie, but keep the pH in range and she’ll be good

2 Likes

Well done mate great job bud :v:.

I topped it and trimed it a bit and now i have short bush. i need some vertical growth

2 Likes

How high are your lights now mate you could try rising it to see will the plant start to stretch to it :v:

Shes starting to go vertical im glade . i have 4 major branches coming off the main stalk .and lots of bud sites.

1 Like

This is the to of her. shes realy starting to take off. and all this plant has had it hole life is happy frog soil and bottled water no nuts. yet.the leaves are dark green but thay may look a bit brighter from the camera flash

2 Likes

It looks just fine will you bring her to the finish that way or will you add some nutrients for the flowering process.?

i may during the flowering stage but im letting it go without as long as the nutes in my soil stay up but i leave space at the to of the pot to add more soil a thin layer about a half inch thick and spray mist the soil so the nutes work down in to the rest of the soil.

1 Like

and i use mirrors to reflect the light back u under the leaves so all is getting plenty of light .i have 1 225 watt ufo led

1 Like

Thank you you @jimmybud that is very interesting and good to know :+1:.

Yeah theres somthing strange about this crystal strain im growing it said that it should get about 3 to 4 feet tall but its been like 7 weeks and its only 8 inches tall but bushy i hope it starts growing up soon

But i have also pruned it and toped it the second time i pruned i took to many leaves of this may be setting me back

Well, topping it is going to slow its vertical growth and limit final height. It should double it’s height in flower, so if its going to finish 3 to 4 feet it only needs to be 18" to 24" at the flip without training or topping.

Sounds like you’re about right.

2 Likes