This is my grow journey

I don’t give them anything during the first 4 weeks of veg because the fox farm soils come with everything they needed in the soil already for that amount of time. And then recharge just keeps everything going until the end with the solubles.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts

1 Like

I’ve been using FF soil mixture from the start. First 2 grows I used FF trio in lower amounts than suggested. On my 3rd grow with help from people on forum I realized with the soil mixture I was using didn’t need nutrients, that’s when I learned about taking runoff readings. I only went 6 weeks in veg and didn’t need nutes until 2 weeks after flipping lights in flower. You may not need to flush during Veg. But I would recommend that you use sledgehammer about 3rd week of flower. It may not be absolutely necessary but it will help head off future possible issues.

1 Like

@beardless how’s this for show and tell. :joy:

sooo, my super skunk is now over 6 ft tall and a 3 gallon pot, she just keeps on growing. according to the description on the website she really isn’t supposed to be this tall but whatever. I’ll take it.

1 Like

Good grief - lucky you don’t use a cabinet. I had some white widow autos that went crazy but nothing like that. I take it the s t r e t c h is over

1 Like

@beardless lol umm I thought so but no shes still growing, did another half an inch in the last 12hrs. Wth!

2 Likes

1 Like

time to send this one into 48 Hours of dark.

1 Like

Out of likes, looking good

1 Like

looks like I’m sending the sour diesel CBD into dark as well. I am very happy with her turn out!

1 Like

She was a little pet project that I ended up forcing into flower after 3 weeks she was only 10in tall at time of flip.

1 Like

she grew considerably after the flip. Did she double her height?

More than doubled! I have a handful of super skunk, Bruce banner and black widow I just did same thing to and they have really grew from Lil babies to decent size right now.

they’re doing quite well and coming along nicely @beardless

That’s after about eight days on the third picture. Great progress.

I transplant them into 3 gallon pots then flip them into flour and this is what they do.

Do you do any training before or shortly after flip. Or just let them do their thing?

Not with these, I did top the hemp b4 but im not with these and i want to see what they do.

I am in the process of doing the 2nd topping on 3 northern lights. Topped the main stem on 5/7 so a good ten days to recover.