This is my first grow indoors wat to do

Hey guy qik Q so i did water dis moring at 11 till run do i give another water or jst leave fir 2day now and then do again any tips @bob31 @Covertgrower

if you watered to runoff then lift the pot and feel how heavy it is. When it is light, you water again. How much water did you give and how big are your pots? @Shuggz

Hey i did 750ml bottle to all plant but 3 off them i did 500ml here is a photo

the biggest pot is 30cmx2 then 3x7.5ltr pot and 3x10/12cm ithink i hope photo help out @bob31

1 Like

I’m in the US so I’m good with the water amounts and the small pots are half liter But how much soil do the larger ones hold? Liters is fine @Shuggz

If i had to guess I’d say they are 2.5 liter or something? I dunno know the metric pots, lol

The small ones probably need water every other day or so . Lifting when wet and dry should work fine on all of them.

Just realized there are three different sizes… hahahaha

Yes mate they are the 3middle sizes are 7.5ltr pots and the 2 big one must be more but wid them 2 i have done half and half meanin half soil and the bottom is clay pallets but the rest are soil

If you watered to runoff, I would wait 24 hours and then check them every 12 hours or so and see when they are dry down to the first knuckle on your finger. Or lift test them. The bigger the pot the longer between watering when the plants are smaller. They will get thirstier as they get bigger! @Shuggz

Ok thanks cause i was going to jst water them now but will check 1st the last thing i need is to mess them up like my last one @bob31

Ya i think they are ok i was givin 3xday wen i did my 1st one os that why that messed up on me i think so cheers mate @bob31

1 Like

Ok yeah they like it drier. Go longer than you think and if they are dry and you see the leaves droop they are ready for water!

Looks like bob31 has you covered @Shuggz happy growing!

Your input will be good to @Covertgrower i put a few more topics maybe some in put on that thanks

Of course! I’ll hunt them down, but if you could tag me in them would be easier. @Shuggz

It’s easier for us to follow along if you do a grow journal and ask all your questions in one place @Shuggz