This is my bloom nutes any advice

I also give molasses. Im trying to go organic as much as i can.

Sorry only thing I use is fish shit and you will not regret it

1 Like

If u want to go as organic as u can well here is something for you get ur self five bananas take the peels off and get a cucumber peel it now get the skins from the cucumber and banana and cur them up into smaller pieces put those in a mesh bag or stocking place into a bucket a 20 ltr bucket place a air stone in the water and bubble it for 24 hours add two tablespoons of molasses aswell and 10-15 mls of fish shit once this is done bubbling water ur plants u need to mix with water if u dont want to, this will give ur plants potassium and phosphorus and calcium

5 Likes

So after i brew the pillings i put the molasses n fish shit into the tea? I am gonna try it thank u !!

3 Likes

You could probably ditch the beastie blooms and silica. Not sure about roots calmag, but rest of the stuff should be organic. Should be enough silica in soil that you don’t need to add any.

3 Likes

No worries it does work i used on my white widow auto last grow

I got 9ozs off this plant

6 Likes

I think it is awesome you are headed to organics! I mostly top dress and make the microbes do the work.

3 Likes

@Aussie_autos , I’m not familiar with autos? Are the flowers like rocks or fluffy compared to photos? Trying to do RnD. To do cost analysis for return between autos and photos.

1 Like

Stick with photo if u want harder dense bugs. If the auto is not almost perfect grown it will be airy buds even then idk if im a firm enough believer about autos having dense buds. Sorry to any auto lover just my opinion. U’ll be happiest with fem photo or reg photos

2 Likes

Autos get rock hard buds as long as ur temps arent to high through flowering and u have good lights u will get nice dence buds

2 Likes

How did you get that monster auto? I’ve got (4) going now, they are 6 weeks old and tallest is 15”. Clearly I’m not doing something right…

Ak47
AH
Zkittles

See im using dark wizard genetics and i grow in all natural organic nutrients and i done alot of lst training and defoliation and lollipopping ,when i was doing lst i must of had over 30 lst wires coming off my plant also i started my auto in a solo cup i had in that until the plant had that cup full of roots and it was grown in a five gallon fabric pot i feed it compost teas and banana and cucumber skin teas,this is what i was using in my soil i used coco coir with peat moss and perlite mix then i mixed in organic compost and worm castings bat guano volcanic rock dust fertilizer and i top dressed with the same things

2 Likes

Dam. Please get 1 started for me and I’ll take it from there. :wink:

2 Likes

Bit hard to get across the pond bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Mark0427

These are auto buds and they’re dense enough they just aren’t as potent as photos

1 Like

They look pretty solid. Idk I’ve never really had a dense auto bud. Ilgm GDP autos were the firmest I’ve had and they were only likes quarter as hard as the photos. Now maybe I over fed the autos as I fed them exactly like I did the photos looks wise they didn’t seem to care but maybe overfed cause the looser buds idk

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong I’ve had plenty of airy autos they don’t always come out like the above pics. I try to stick with indica dominate for autos. The sativa autos I’ve grown were the more airy ones for the most part. I grow autos to fill the voids of space and while waiting on photos

1 Like

I still ask: What do you do with that “rock hard bud” when it’s time to use it?? Break it up and make it airy?