This is my 2nd grow ever, I started these on 7/15

The one big plant in the middle is from a seed I found when I grew big bud autos last grow and the rest are all regular pineapple crush seeds, I did an experiment and put all the seeds that I thought were female in the round pots and all the ones I thought were males in the square pots, this will be my first time sexing them . How far along do the plants have to be for me to sex them?

1 Like

I am having a huge problem with keeping my shed below 75°😢, last grow I would leave the window open four to five inches to get outside air but that isn’t going to work this time if I want to keep the temp below 75° so am going to take a ride to the local grow shop and try and find an alternative way to get the CO2 so I can keep the window closed

Ive seen a few people flip the lights to 12/12 at as young as a month.Most around 2. Some people 4-5 months. Once she is big enough to preferably grow flowers then you can flip. Also ive heard of people revegging them after by upping the hours back from 12/12 to 18/6 or 24 straight sometimes. And the temperature thing… adding co2 doesnt drop temp. It helps plants live better at higher temps.

1 Like

@TwilightZone
Did you use the chart that shows the holes in the seeds to determine sex? I’ve heard mixed reviews on this method so I’m definitely watching. :nerd_face:

Yes, that’s exactly what I saw lol but I transplanted them into bigger pots today and after looking more closely I dont think it worked at all lol, I will update when I find out for sure, its not looking good though :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh yeah baby!! Check out the flower on that Big Bud Auto :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, I found four seeds in the six ounces I got out of my last grow (4 Big Bud Autos) 3 didn’t grow but one did and its flowering, the rest are all regular pineapple crush plants so I am looking forward to sexing them so I can make some room lol

1 Like

I figured out why it was so hot in the grow shed, I moved my AC hose and put it into the floor but there wasn’t enough space under the shed so I dug out a hole and now its working as it should, it’s a cool 75° in there now😁

2 Likes

Congrats man. Had us worried! Let the buddery continue.

1 Like