This is a very Weird grow

This is the WEIRDIST OF WEIRD GROW… I saw some other post that people are complaining that their photos are three months, or four months and they’re starting to Bud already…I went to check last week… yep me too, got 2 that just don’t want do do anything, the weather here in Redondo Bch, CA is WAY OFF. It’s like rainy, overcast, dark…BUMMER but got 3 more already to transplant and hope it’s enough time… thank God I over planted last year
ALSO another weird thing is I talked one of the plants all the way around and several of them came back with three main stems instead of two

4 Likes

Sorry I forgot the last one… all plants were planted within a week of each other but the pic w my arm in it is SO SMALL, growing wrinkly,

I dont see any buds. Plants will show a few pistils once they reach the age where flowering is ready for the daylight to be short enough. What is your question?

Then l@@K closer lol

That top one has just begun flowering.

As you said, the weather maybe forcing them to flower early. The plants believe they are getting around 12 hours of light. So they have started throwing pistils. No big. Cant control the weather.

Maybe go out on overcast days and shine some extra light on them?

Also not many pistils on the final 3 pics (that I can see) only the first one is showing the ‘crowns’ that signal flowering.

Sometime, we tend to voertend our plants. Give them some tme ro sort themselves out. Only be concernedif you feel you have been overzealous in your attention…i.e. overwatering, or over fertililzing.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Yeah soo weird, in the 25+ yrs that I’ve been growing I have NEVER had a photo girl start to show signs of budding at 4 months…I have done the autos like in between the LONG photo grow season, but this is NOT an auto…it’s barley 2 feet tall, just tall enough to top, lol but when I went to top her I noticed clusters, I said wow that joint iam smoking is making me see things, like the start of buds… lol .so I waited a week, got the Jeweler’s loupe out, headed out to me garden… damn… sure enough it’s starting to Bud…

Yea and its may… super weird. Maybe u started inside (18 on 6 off) and went outside and its around 13-14 on 10 off rn… only thing I could think of

I actually am having the issue. Got my 6 going. 2 started flowering. First one in less than 3 months.
Just noticed the second one today.
It was a couple weeks behind.

Where are you located? Indoor or out? Heck we need a support ticket lol @ertert

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Norther CA Sf Bay Area. Out door.
Sprouted seed into dirt February 11.
This was indoor. Was a few weeks before they went outside.
I noticed early May. Not exactly sure when they started but it sure seems fast.
If they keep going I’m happy.

So seeds started indoor.

Started flowering under 18/6 hours a couple months in? Also when u say flowering, do u mean full on making buds, pistils everywhere? Or just one or 3 here and there? Cuz that could be just showing sex…

Pistils are EVERYWHERE. Plants still growing taller but don’t really see much else happening.
Never watched plants this closely so don’t know how fast they develop. These are Grand Daddy Purple.
Two days ago just noticed another one starting.
(Purple Haze). This one is just starting at the top.
I know I started them early. This was in case I had problems I would have time to start another batch.
Have done a few this early last couple of years never had this happen.

The pics are the same plant…3 1/2 no. And budding hummm just over 2 feet tall
WEIRD I SAY WEIRD LOL

1 Like

Autos flowwer whenever they want. 3.5 months of veg is a long time tho…

1 Like

This is NOT an auto tho

Then she’s probably gonna reveg on you outside. :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: Hopefully not. Would make for a MESSY harvest come Sept-Oct… bountiful but messy

2 Likes

1 Like

Just now noticed another one starting!
That’s 4 of 6.
I’m either going to have an early harvest or lose most of the crop.
Still 2 left. MK Ultra & Grand Daddy Purple.

Looks like the other two are starting.
NONE of these are autos.
A couple were seeds left from last year and one left from two years ago.
Bill Gates spraying stuff in the air messing up the sun.
Wonder if there are any other kind of crops acting weird?

1 Like