This is a good question ? Hope it helps us all!

They will be fine dont trip on it.

2 Likes

@Aolelon ty

1 Like

i grow in coco coir mix with clay pebbles a 40/60 ratio like big fella says this is like growing hydroponic apart from you a medium the plant sits in
coco helps new growers like myself not to over water or even under water the ph range is different from soil 5.5 -6.5 range. I flushed the other day be for I switched to 12/12 I brought canna flush , that the range of nutes I’m using canna range I think they can be brought in the USA I’m also using orca which has liquid fungi that the root ball loves and a root tonic which has all sorts of good thing in it seaweed extracts amino acids and stuff my girls are coming on a treat can’t wait to harvest time comes :grin::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Wow sounds great!! This info is good stuff. Thank you @g-reg for taking time for this knowledge. Now that I’m caught up on everything I need for this first time grow, I decided I want to give that a try also. I started my nutes a week ago and my baby is not sick anymore. She looks great! got a hiccup through the night. I’m about to start a new thread

Ok @Jamie1234 good luck and enjoy your grow.
I have a live affair with mine can’t wait everyday for the lights to come on just so I can how much more they stretched in 24 hrs I’m into my 2nd week of the switch 12/12 and they 6 weeks old from when the germination and was put under lights

1 Like

Ty @g-reg good luck to you as well.