This happened overnight *** look ***

What is happening to these plants ? Its Vanilla Kush #Outdoor grow. 2 weeks old seeding in West Africa. Please any ADVICE ON THIS ? Can they survive ? @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Ragnar @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Donaldj IMG_20170912_224034IMG_20170912_224128

1 Like

It looks like it might be a bug issue… can you fill out a support ticket… soil and pH would be my second guess… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz can you explain further ? i dont know anything about ticket and how to fill them,… what do i have to do ?

My first thought was bugs

Are they curable ? @Majiktoker

Yes id recommend DE (diatomaceous earth) as long as its food grade outs safe to use and can eradicate pests

1 Like

Even tho I’ve been on here for a few years … I don’t know jack about computers… the support ticket is just an explanation of your grow and what you’ve done so far… let’s tag some people that are smarter then I … @Majiktoker @bob31 @Donaldj

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

hmm, i am totally lost here, can i get the DE some to buy ? if not where can i acquire some please @Majiktoker

Can i use boiled water of chilly pepper to spray ?

Got it on Amazon and it isn’t too expensive. But you’re probably thinking locally due to time in transit. If not, Amazon is the way to go!

5 Likes

@brandnewbian theres nothing like that here in Africa, and no amazon here

@bomber. Here is the support ticket

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

I have seen several home remedy pest control recipes on here if you don’t have any garden stores locally. Try searching pest control maybe.

1 Like

@bomber is Ebay available there? The nearest hardware store may have this product. I’m not certain how remote you are. Let us know.

1 Like

Leaf miners are a little trickier to kill than some pests
:Pesticides won’t work against these pesky creatures, simply because they are protected by the plant’s own skin. Your best bet is, therefore, to simply squish the little maggots within their burrow, then remove the leaves that were affected.

3 Likes

no ebay too

Read article it will make more sense normally they aren’t too harmful but since they are attacking your sprouts they may be far more of an issue since the best way to get rid of them is to cut effected leaves out. I would suggest waiting on more new growth before taking the scissors to any leaves they are in
Many times it is important to know the insect or bug when dealing with them because many require different steps

5 Likes

I purchase food grade de @ the feed store. They have it their for animals. Just doesn’t come with a shaker. Anything like that in your country?

Garden Centers. Hardware stores… Not sure what they have in west Africa.

1 Like

@Majiktoker - How is the DE typically used? I don’t have the need for it at the moment, but have it on hand. Is it to be used on the leaves (top, bottom, both), (lightly, heavily), or on the soil and watered in?

Thanks in advance…