This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

good morning garden!
up early poking the fire…lol
oops, wrong trhead,nothing to see here folks just a high guy trying to wake up!

3 Likes

@bob31 If I plan on moving to MA I’ll take a donation :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Hey @bob31 just stopping in to check yp on you
Hate hearing the words shutting down my grow
:frowning::frowning::frowning:
Ill plant something in your honor lol
Talk soon bud hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend

2 Likes

It’s more like a pause than a shutdown lol @Countryboyjvd1971 I have plenty to keep me busy!

3 Likes

I hear you bro just makes me sad even tho it your grow eoom not mine
All good
cost effectiveness is a must in tjis game bro

1 Like

I’m gonna drop new beans end of February so 2.5 months to go! LOL Not that I am counting! Or I can start sooner if I get the other shed done faster!

3 Likes

Well gst cracking on the shed buddy lol

1 Like

i’m right there with you @bob31

3 Likes

1 Like

@bob31 and others. Anyone have any photos of their gold leaf like the day before or just before you cut it down? Its last hours of life…Thanks.

I have a pic of it piled on a plate, only pic I took the day o harvest I think. Let me double check my pics. @Countryboyjvd1971 cut down his G last night @cyberblast

2 Likes

@bob31 Okay, will tag @Countryboyjvd1971 into hear as well as your tag and see what he says.

Here is what I have from Nov 5 which was harvest day

I know a couple are a little blurry and dark, which is why I didn’t add them to my journal, but that is what I have! @cyberblast

7 Likes

@bob31 Thanks bob, that is just what I wanted. The one without the red, that is. :grin: Anyway, was wondering, did you or not split the trunk of the GL. Cause if you didnt, I do want to. So just wondering when I should. Looking at the tricombs, they are mostly cloudy and now a few amber. I want to split the trunk, so wondering just when I should do that. You had mentioned giving it another couple weeks, which is fine, but where in there do I split. Needs to be split than set for about 4 days and then harvest. So when do I look to split?

I didn’t split that one. Have you seen the ILGM tutorial? I can post that for you?

And when to do that would depend on you. I cut mine down at the first sight of amber. (Totally personal preference on what the trichomes look like. If you have some amber and your goal is say 20% I would probably time the harvest for about 6 or 7 days from today. @cyberblast

@bob31 It makes me sad for you that you’re “pausing”. I also LGM and can tell that you do too. Busy or not, you’ll be thinking beans. Lol :rofl: Hopefully you’ll still check in. We need you!

4 Likes

@muffybunny I am not going anywhere. I check in almost daily over on the Garden topic and I have only missed maybe 4-5 days over there in last 8 months or so! Just a short pause to save a lot of money trying to heat a space that was never intended to be heated!

10 Likes