This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

@bob31

My GL girl is about to start week 4 of flower. She is looking great. Had no problems with her at all in this grow. She has done well. Not so the others…OGKush and White Widow. They have been constant problems. My GL girl has been perfect. And I have 5 clones off of her that are doing great as well. 3 of them were taken in the second week of flower. She has been the perfect grow. Go figure. :man_farmer::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

@cyberblast I am not the bit surprised! ILGM Superior seeds and a very stable strain at that! :+1::smiley::v::palm_tree:

6 Likes

@bob31 Yep, I gotta agree with you there. ILGM seeds are the best and Roberts strain of GL is very stable and a work of art. The others in my grow I have to mess with every day, doing something, this or that, adjusting that, messing with this. The GL lady, I check it, maybe prune a little, look it over, smell it, wish it was done, and water it and nute it. Thats it. Just grows and is happy. Took the clones cause I want to continue this exact girl if I can. Its got everything and does everything I want though I havent tried it yet…waiting for that, but I figure its gonna be as good as all of it together.
Anyone who hasnt grown that Gold Leaf strain of his is missing out on a great plant.

4 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 18 Nov 2017

ILGM Gold Leaf; 14 Nov 2017, Jarred for Curing; Harvested 5 Nov 2017

Yesterday when I was out “burping” the jars, I noticed the humidity in the jars had creeped up. And this morning it is back up to 70% gonna go out and dump them back into a bag for awhile until the humidity is down under 60%

I bought a remote thermometer with three transmitters a few months back.

I put one on the outside of the house, one in the shed and one is in the jars with my curing GL.

The reading in the lower middle is the temp and the humidity…

12 Likes

@bob31,nice spotting,do you mean put back into a brown paper bag ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good save Bob @bob31

1 Like

Out of likes for 46 minutes…disaster averted!

3 Likes

Yes, Back into one paper bag. I will give them a couple of tosses today and let them get just a little more moisture out of them and then I will get them back into jars in a couple of hours!

6 Likes

I probably should do the same thing, I got some cheapo hygrometer and figured the numbers are off. Guess it wouldn’t hurt. The inkbird version you recommended @bob31 is much more accurate.

3 Likes

Good move @bob31 Nobody got no time for mold!
I probably checked ours 6 times a day. I was a bit nervous… baahaaa. Ok, maybe a bit obsessed! :v::seedling::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@70sChick @Covertgrower

I don’t have faith in any of them except the inkbird

Right now I have the remote sensor and an inkbird in one just to be sure.

4 Likes

Grow journal Update 21 November 2017

ILGM Gold Leaf; , Jarred for Curing, 14 Nov 2017; Harvested 5 Nov 2017; Flowering Day 74 on 23 Aug 2017; 101 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017; Day 158 From Sprout on 30 May 2017

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) Jarred for Curing 21 Nov 2017; Harvested, 12 Nov 2017; 64 Days From Flowering on 7 September 2017; Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 139 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

Final Weight on the GG is 56 Grams (2 Ounces) Wet weight was 224 grams.

GL Has been spending time with her lids off to get the humidity back down under 60

Lower row Position one on the Left is Gorilla Glue ( GG ) 69 degrees and 57% RH

Lower row Position two in the middle is GL 71 degrees and 57% RH.

If they both hold that for a couple more hours I will add the Boveda packs to them!

@SmoknGranny @cyberblast @DoomSack @Screwauger @Willd @Hogmaster @BIGE @Covertgrower @Capt_Seeweed @Smokin_ernie

13 Likes

Nice haul @bob31
Here’s how we’re getting the humidity down here lately!

12 Likes

Nice numbers @bob31 even for a rainforest there’s hardly any humidity at the moment here. (30ish)

2 Likes

Thought I was looking at my wood stove till I saw the extra shelf on the left…

3 Likes

Grow journal Update 5 December 2017

Amnesia Haze Auto; AHA 2; 58 Days From Flowering on 8 Oct 2017; 117 days from Sprout on 8 September 2017

ILGM Gold Leaf; Day 21 of Curing , Jarred for Curing, 14 Nov 2017; Harvested 5 Nov 2017; Flowering Day 74 on 23 Aug 2017; 101 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017; Day 158 From Sprout on 30 May 2017

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) Day 14 of Curing; Jarred for Curing 21 Nov 2017; Harvested, 12 Nov 2017; 64 Days From Flowering on 7 September 2017; Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 139 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

Amnesia Haze is going to be harvested in the next couple of days… She is about ready! Pistils are all brown and she if full of crystal. Not going to be a huge harvest, maybe a half ounce at best! She will be getting plain water one more time before harvest!

I took samples today of the GL (3 week cure) and GG (2 week cure) and had a smoke on both today. I have never seen bud as sticky as the GG is. Smooth and very smokeable. If I go easy I can still do things after smoking but I got little couch locked for about 30 minutes after just a couple tokes.

The gL is very smooth and a good toke. I loved the aroma of both and I will have no shortage of bud for the forseeable future!

Sadly I will be shutting down my grow for the winter As it is too costly to heat and un insulated shed through the winter. So I will update when I harvest AHA and during the Curing!

14 Likes

That is sad @bob31but understandable. Spring is only a few months away though and you have plenty to get you through. You’ll be soaking seeds again before you know it.

1 Like

I actually LGM! Almost as much as consuming it! I’m actually trying to figure out a way to give some of my grow away to those in need, but I’m still trying to figure out how to do it!

I will be dropping seeds as soon as the weather is more agreeable so I am ready to go when it is war enough. I have plenty of other things to do anyway! I have a bigger shed that needs a new roof and to be cleaned out and winterized, so I have plenty to do! @AnneBonny

5 Likes

Good update, I love the feeling of having ample “stock” put up for the foreseeable future. It’s new to me but I adapted quickly.
@bob31 Careful with that AH, I almost got lost when I sampled that one!! :wink::wink::+1:

3 Likes

I’m gonna tie a rope around my waist and hitch it to the door knob s I don’t get lost @Screwauger

2 Likes