This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

Tagging for journal update!

@Stonetothebone @ragnar @MBgrower @TokersHaven @OldStealth
@Tdave1211 @Annebonny @oldstoner @Ray4x @Sirsmokes

3 Likes

Tagging for Journal Update

@Getbackjojo @ktreez420 @Buck3 @Immortalized @Covertgrower
@Buds007 @Gman753 @SmoknGranny @muffybunny

Thanks everyone for stopping by and having a look around! Sure do appreciate it!

10 Likes

Nicely done @bob31 and a great haul on the GL. Yipee a 1/4lb scrog!! Great growing my friend, just fantastic.

2 Likes

@Screwauger yep, Iā€™m pretty excited that I got that yield. Of course now that is my benchmark so next SCROG grow Iā€™m looking to double that!

6 Likes

mmmmmmmm,i cannot wait until mine come in @bob31 looks like some :fire:

2 Likes

@bob31. Nice yield bob, did you have any problems with your plants that needed correction or are these just a hardy strain?

3 Likes

Very nice @bob31 keep up the great work! Quite the haul!

2 Likes

Congrats thatā€™s incredibleā€‹:+1::v:

2 Likes

Lots of filled jars there Bob. Congrats!

2 Likes

Light assembled yet @Covertgrower

@Bobbi The Gold Leaf was pretty much hands off except for getting her set up on the SCROG which involved some FIM and Topping but I had zero issues with the Gold Leaf!

She isnā€™t the prettiest looking bud in the jar but I donā€™t really need pretty smoke.

The smell is different too. I think I would have to call it piney/. earthy? I dunno exactly, but I wonā€™t know for sure until mid December when sheā€™s all cured up!

Thanks guys for your input. It makes all the difference!

@AnneBonny @Kcdaniels @Covertgrower @BIGE

9 Likes

Lovely looking buds dude, very tasty looking jars! :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

Nice jars, keep up the good work !

1 Like

@Screwauger not yet, but Iā€™ll be assembling some of it today after work! Iā€™ll tag you with progress when I get something put together.

I think @bob31 nailed the aroma of the GL although I think ALL buds are pretty haha! (Just smoked some now!) Itā€™s a hardy plant with a stalk that stays pliant fairly far into flower which can be helpful if you have to LST last minute lol.

Another thing I noticed was each tier of branches alternated 60Ā° so the canopy didnā€™t shade the lower branches. Large fan leaves.

1 Like

Well my last harvest was the BOM Blueberry and she was purdy! lol so my eyes are still a little jaded! @Myfriendis410

Iā€™m looking forward to putting the flame to the GL!

4 Likes

Can almost smell those buds from here Bob!
Great job!!!

1 Like

Thanks Sir! A couple of them are a pretty nice size! I am pretty sure that Santa Claus is going to spread them out a little! @North_East_Newbie

3 Likes

@bob31 my GL girl has a kind of skunky piney smell. Not as strong now as it was a couple weeks ago. It was overpowering then and would blast out of the tent when I opened the tent. Now it has mellowed out and not near as strong. Guess that happens huh? :thinking:

1 Like

Mine was a skunky grower as well. Yeah they do that with the smell, but I donā€™t understand why? @cyberblast

How far along is yours?

2 Likes