This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

Thanks guys @TxGrowman that was a 3x3 tent and the gold leaf was scrogged in 1.5 x 3 or half of the tent. Not bad for 4.5 sq feet of grow space!

7 Likes

Not bad at all! doing better than most commercial growers with more space to space comparison hahah

2 Likes

Woohoo bobby
Your killing it brother just trying to play catch up whill i have a few minutes buddy talk soon

1 Like

Thank you @Immortalized I thought so too. Itā€™s nice to divide the tent and let one grow like that and still get turnaround from the front of the tent. That worked out well.

@Countryboyjvd1971 thanks for checking in John. I know you have a lot going on!

4 Likes

Grow Journal Update 11/12/2017

Timber! Gorilla Glue Harvested!

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) 64 Days From Flowering on 7 September 2017; Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 139 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

224 Grams of bud wet and drying

136 grams of trim

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @BIGE @Willd @Rugar89 @zombo
@kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Myfriendis410 @screwauger

21 Likes

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) 64 Days From Flowering on 7 September 2017; Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 139 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

Tagging the Update

@Capt_Seeweed @North_East_Newbie @Nug-bug @bruinsfan33
@daz49 @willyj @txgrowman @Bobbi @BobWags @Jmesser80

9 Likes

Tagging the Update

@Stonetothebone @ragnar @MBgrower @TokersHaven @OldStealth
@Tdave1211 @Annebonny @oldstoner @Ray4x @Sirsmokes

10 Likes

Tagging the Update

@Getbackjojo @ktreez420 @Buck3 @Immortalized @Covertgrower
@Buds007 @Gman753 @SmoknGranny @muffybunny

7 Likes

Wow! Good wet weight! Howā€™s it smell?

1 Like

Very nice @bob31

1 Like

Iā€™m all out of likes @bob31 but this is awesome. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Sheā€™s pretty stinky and sticky as well. I did a half wet trim and the scissors were almost stuck together when I got done!

Thanks Guys. Gorilla Glue is a favorite of mine for evening or if I need to rest!

@Sirsmokes @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower Iā€™m outta likes but i will catch up later!

4 Likes

I usually do a wet trim and if I want it to be pretty I will trim it up but being just for me I donā€™t mind to leave the real little leaves that blend in with the buds unless Iā€™m taking some back home then I make em pretty but I have ruined my wifeā€™s kitchen shears 2x now

1 Like

hahaha @Sirsmokes my wife hid hers! I bought a pair on amazon they were cheap and clean up well with 70% iso alcohol

And yeah, i donā€™t care about a purty trim! I do like to trim off anything obvious that I missed, but i donā€™t have the attention span for the close pretty trim jobs!

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes I looked at spring assisted Bonsai sheers. I havenā€™t used them yet, but they look like theyā€™ll work good. It came in a pack of 3. @bob31

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017TZYMZ2?tag=greenrel-20

6 Likes

@Covertgrower @bob31 she said she doesnā€™t mind because I always replace them with a nicer pairā€¦ Iā€™m just like yea thesee wIā€™ll be nice next harvest lmao

1 Like

Nice haul! I love when the dispensary has GG CCO. Makes a great honey or candy. You have a nice variety now right, or at least soon to be fully cured variety. Congrats!

1 Like

Yes a decent load! @AnneBonny As soon as the GL is dry enough I will get it jarred up. The GG is gonna be probably a week before I can start curing. I have a decent amount of trim to make some hash in the pollen shaker!

It needs to dry and cure a little too! lol

1 Like

Nice job @bob31, like @AnneBonny said, you have a nice variety going on there!

2 Likes

I found these to work well, but also found my giant hands were more fatigued after using them for longer than 4 hours. Another alternative is the Fiskars soft touch micro-tip pruning snips to out perform with comfort.

1 Like