This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

I trim then hang them for 4 to 5 days in my bedroom. The last Harvest I kept up for a day too long and they were a bit dry. I went to the local smoke shop and got some 67% humidity packs and kept them in the jars for a day. They came out perfect after that.

1 Like

I have no hydro or smoke shops around me but Iā€™m thinking of ordering some of those packs myself

Very nice looking crop @BobWags congrats

3 Likes

The boveda two way packs are on amazon too @Sirsmokes

2 Likes

Thanks, @Sirsmokes The smoke shop did not have the 62% humidity packs which is what you need. They only had the 67% for cigars which is why I kept them in for only a day. If I kept them in longer they could have produced mold.

3 Likes

Thanks @bob31 that is what I plan on ordering. And you just throw them into jars with the buds? Once the buds get around 60 on their own then put them and pack into mason jars?

3 Likes

Congrats man. You better fill that tent back up. Lol

3 Likes

@bob31 wow am drooling again :slight_smile: great work

3 Likes

is that your biggest yeild to date @bob31?
awesome man! i like it,i love it!

5 Likes

@bob31 love the plates :joy: we must have the same taste in paper plates :joy:
Congrats on the harvest, greatness!

3 Likes

Yes but you have to open the jars a couple times a day and keep checking the Rh until it stays steady around 60. The boveda 2 way packs should keep them steady. I have a small meter that I can slip in the jars and spot check them to be sure. @Sirsmokes

3 Likes

Yes it was my largest by far. @BIGE I didnā€™t plan it that way but she sort of got away from me in veg and got pretty big. Luckily I was able to throw the scrog together and keep her from busting through the roof of the tent! Haha

GG will be ready soon too!

9 Likes

And thanks everyone for your comments and input and likes. It is greatly appreciated!

7 Likes

Awesome sauce! Looking forward to thisā€¦

2 Likes

Nice @bob31 Congrats on the harvest. Maybe you can scrog the Blue Dream. Would love to see that and I bet you would get a bigger haul then the GL.

4 Likes

Youā€™re reading my mind there @AnneBonny I was just thinking the same thing!

5 Likes

Awesome stuff finally got that harvest that been going for most of the year down! Onto bigger and better things.
You take a lot better pictures then I do hahah I have to spend a bit more time it seemsā€¦

Looking real good though wouldnā€™t mind some harvest myself just got to wait for a month before I get to start pulling down a few plants :sunglasses: Hopefully i donā€™t go blind when iā€™m trimming :rofl:

Good take away as well really improving grow to grow!

3 Likes

yes Sir, this has been a great journal to follow @bob31 with lots of great growing tips, Gratz on the harvest and looking forward to warmer weather and your next grow

7 Likes

Nice grow @bob31!
Onto the next venture.
I hope to be starting my next grow in a few weeks. Canā€™t wait.

2 Likes

GREAT Job ! That should keep you running for a while. Sure wish I could find the time and space to grow that many plants. Take care of yourself ! Jerry:man_farmer::us:

3 Likes