This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

That’s a beautiful thing brother, indeed !

1 Like

Looking great @bob31 all are coming along beautiful…

1 Like

Awesome plants bob, how’s the temperature in the shed?

2 Likes

One of my very favorite songs! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Dude you buds look so delicious @bob31
Woohoo buddy nice :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks brother! @Countryboyjvd1971 GL is about ready to come down, maybe this weekend! I gotta get in close and personal and scope out those 'chomes

4 Likes

Get me pictures
I love the Gold leaf it’s my first Time growing it but definitely not the last it’s a great strain imo

3 Likes

Hi @Bobbi so far so good, we are staying between 60 and 75. 60 was on the coldest morning we had so far, I think it was 36 outside, but then it got up to 68 outside that day

She won’t work without added heat though, so when the AHA is done I have to shutdown.

Thanks everyone for your likes and comments!

6 Likes

@bob31 no luck convincing Wifey to let you have one little tent indoors
You need those skills sharp being a volunteer mentor now hahahahaha
Let me talk to her hahaha I’ll have both of our grows shut down in a hour lmfao :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well we had the discussion about keeping the grow going and the bottom line is I have more than we can use. Hard to mount an argument like that. I have a feeling i can probably get an “early” start on next season though! LOL @Countryboyjvd1971

7 Likes

Yeah not much or a argument can be pt up when you have to much in stock lol
Tell you what send me some of your stuff I’ll keep it safe I promise
Lol

7 Likes

I love the photos, all the buds look stupendous :star_struck:
we are all looking forward to Spring, some more than others :wink:

as far as DreamWeaver…that should be what kids say before sleep, I never understood
“Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake”…poor kids

“Ooh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light”

8 Likes

The more stock you have on hand the longer you can stretch out the curing time to like 4-6 months. I’m not a connoisseur so I wouldn’t be able to judge the difference of the same strain blindfolded from 1 month to 4 month cure but I’m sure might be a small percentage that only people with highly refined taste can determined if they not too high already haha.

Most can’t determine any difference from 2 weeks cure to month apart from complaining a month too long to wait. You got more stock than you can use it always going to get cured longer anyways so free time. Good to see you got the same passion for growing as me and yeah not a lot of people understand our passion apart from like minded growers that actually grow instead of been pretend growers.

9 Likes

Hahahah @Immortalized

Welll said my friend :cowboy_hat_face: Cb :+1:
Also agree with longer cure thing

6 Likes

Looks awesome @bob31 , sorry about the shut down … But you’ll be back in no time smoke up brother !!! Great song… That I cured for about 6 weeks was a lot better than 3 weeks …

3 Likes

If passion = a little obsessed then I can count myself among the actual grower group :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh yeah thanks all for your comments. I’m gonna gift a bunch of it out but I’m gonna lose a jar of gl into te bottom of the closet for a 3-4 month cure.

@Stonetothebone @Immortalized @Countryboyjvd1971

Every time I hear the song I close my eyes and it’s 1975 all over again!

11 Likes

Yeah they equal lol @GreenThunder

3 Likes

hahah yeah tested two thousand watt system both showing similar lumans and I’m still thinking my 600w lighting system is “brighter” not going to go out and buy a new bulb just yet to get a definite answer but I’ll put it on my to do list and always chasing them gains hehe.

Always a hundred things to do and even more things to buy… What new stuff you thinking of purchasing bob?

1 Like

@Immortalized

I just spent 800 on new tires for my tacoma another 120 to weld a bad section of exhaust pipe and 60 for a case of royal purple oil and a new filter. Then I have to clean off the oxidation off the headlight covers on both mine and my wife’s cars

Unfortunately I am updating a bathroom right now so most of the $$ is going that way! I also need to put in two new roof windows/ skylights and a new roof on my big shed. Once I get these done and clean out the big shed, I will have a heated space so I can move my grow into. I will need to insulate the space and such, but thats my 5-6 month plan.

I do a few things on my list though

temp controller

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KMA6EAM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?tag=greenrel-20

Wireless Thermo/ hygro with App

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AEQ9X9I/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?tag=greenrel-20

After that it’s mainly just new beans for growing, but I really have plenty of those too!

@Immortalized haha you asked! lol :v::palm_tree::grinning::+1:

8 Likes