This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

They already have a weed church haha But i think they just read the bible high or go to church high… Remember seeing it on the news a few months ago.

1 Like

@Niala missed you man how you been brother ?
Get the grow situation worked out yet ?

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971, miss you too, brother :laughing: :grinning::innocent:

Health has stabilized, however, still have those dam cluster headaches :worried::angry:, the combination of zolmitriptan ODT Prednisone and my home grown Chocolope+20%CBD oil, are giving me around 40% of relief, and it’s good, it’s been a long time that I did not feel that good :grinning:

Had to made bankrupsy mid july, long story…

And I gone a have to move next year, or sooner if I can find a subventioned appartement, only way to break my present lease without 3 months penalty fee… Because my homeowner do not want to sign the goverment paper that will allow me grow in my present appartement… Even with a tent and a good carbon filter set up… Well, I cannot force him, so, he will lose a good 5 years tenant, good payer, never late…, and who knows what he will end up with the next one, with his small 2 1/2 no bedroom appartement…

Anyway, 2017 wasn’t a good year for me… Next year is gone a be better, I have confidence…, hey, I will be a rich man…, no debt…, ha ha…

And you, my dear friend John :grinning:, what’s up !:wink::relaxed:

7 Likes

Come to RI - they already have a church here in Providence @Countryboyjvd1971

9 Likes

One foot in front of the other and keep on going until you back up and running! I wouldn’t of told my landlord if I had one. Anyways most would say no to 420 or anything to do with it. It security issue too the less people that know about it the less you got to worry about someone breaking in at night and going through your plants and home stealing everything.

The thing with people is they can’t help talking about it… Especially if it someone else grow since that nothing on them but security get completely compromised. Maybe I’m just super security paranoid but… You never know right! :sunglasses:

Yesterday afternoon a few people broke into an old lady house to steal a few dollars and beat her up… She in critical condition… This happens in my city a few times a week… So anything of huge value especially coming up towards harvest time could be life and death.

1 Like

@Niala thoughts and prayers my friend I hope things work out well for you bro and glad your getting some relief bro and health is stabilized
That’s good news as far as the landlord his lose bro you do you my friend
@AnneBonny I might need to check that out hahahaha RI now that far away lol

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971, Thanks bro, your thought and prayers are kind and really appreciated :+1: :ok_hand: :heart::v::innocent:

And you’re right, he will probably lose out, be short-change at the end, and and I will most probably gain a bedroom :wink:, lol :sweat_smile: :wink:, and space habitat, that will lead room for a bigger tent where I could do more mad scientific expérimental growth ! MWOUUHAHAHAAA!!! :eyeglasses: :microscope::mag::grinning::wink:, lol :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink: :innocent:

@Immortalized, thanks for the kind word, it’s appreciate… :innocent::+1::ok_hand::innocent:

And you nailed it… The landlord give me 2 principal reasons and home invasion was one, the other is fire hazard :unamused::disappointed::triumph:

Here in Canada, it takes 2 cards, one for possession and consumption and the other one for growth, for personnal use and commercial purpose. I have the first one but not the second… For now, only medicinal use are permit but that’s gone a change next year with law for decriminalization for recreationnal purpose… However, it’s my understanding that the 2 cards system is gone a stay… And I still gone a consume for medicinal reason… So, no real difference for me…

Anyway, I still prefer to go legit but hey, it gone a take what is take since I am in long term disability and it cost a lot less to home grow than buy at the dispensary… And if I have to go in court to fight for my right, because we have a law here that guarantee home grow for medicinal purpose if it’s for personnal use, it’s in the constitution, I think… I just hope that will not have to go that way :pray::innocent:

4 Likes

I have a grow up myself going uploading some new pics of my seedlings if you like to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Immortalized Just tag me on your grow journal, just for @bob31 sake…:wink::grinning:

1 Like

Grow Journal Update: 13 Sep 2017

ILGM Gold Leaf Flowering Day 22 on 23 Aug 2017; 60 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017; Day 106 From Sprout on 30 May 2017

Two Blueberry Auto’s (BBA2 Harvested) Day 92 From Sprout on 31 May 2017; Flowering Day 69 from 6 July 2017

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 76 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

Two Amnesia Haze Auto’s 5 days from sprout on 8 September 2017 (The New Kids!)

A few pics of BBA1

BBA1 with GG Looking on- BOM Submission for Sept 2017

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @BIGE @Willd @Rugar89 @zombo
@kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Myfriendis410 @screwauger

20 Likes

@bob31 those are some sweet buds you have my friend nice freaking job brother
Heading over to BOM now lol

4 Likes

Nice , picture perfect brother. @bob31

2 Likes

They do look outstanding Bob!

2 Likes

Looking awesome!!

1 Like

Sweet @bob31, I can’t even get a bean to germ lol. You keep up the good work ,awesome brother …

1 Like

@bob31 bravo buddy that looks awesome

2 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 13 Sep 2017- Continued

ILGM Gold Leaf Flowering Day 22 on 23 Aug 2017; 60 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017; Day 106 From Sprout on 30 May 2017

Two Blueberry Auto’s (BBA2 Harvested) Day 105 From Sprout on 31 May 2017; Flowering Day 69 from 6 July 2017

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 76 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

GG Starting to flower!

AHA Nursery

AHA1

AHA2

@Capt_Seeweed @North_East_Newbie @Nug-bug @bruinsfan33
@daz49 @willyj @txgrowman @Bobbi @BobWags @Jmesser80

17 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 13 Sep 2017- Continued 2

Two Blueberry Auto’s (BBA2 Harvested) Day 105 From Sprout on 31 May 2017; Flowering Day 69 from 6 July 2017

Two more pics of BBA1

@Stonetothebone @ragnar @MBgrower @TokersHaven @OldStealth
@Tdave1211 @Annebonny @oldstoner @Ray4x @Sirsmokes

23 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 13 Sep 2017- Continued 3

Adding Tags!

@Getbackjojo @ktreez420 @lia @Immortalized @Covertgrower

Thanks everyone for your likes and comments! They are very appreciated!

Don’t forget to check out the September 2017 BOM

Voting opens when latewood posts that it is open so go over, check it out and set the topic to watching so you don’t miss out on the fun!

:v::palm_tree::+1::grin::us:

9 Likes

out of the park @bob31 !!! that blueberry really helps me alot!! lol
love the colors too!!
i have some GG going now and my next seed purchase will include gold leaf…i have heard nothing but good things about it…
i’m also considering a strain called chernoble…but we will see,they only have regular seeds available

4 Likes