This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

Looking awesome @bob31.
Time flys man seems like you just planted those autos. I need to start thinking of my next lady’s as well.

2 Likes

I know many these have been crazy fast! @Jmesser80

I already have the seeds, but I think I just realized I screwed myself…

I have to put GL into flower as she is already getting bigger than I really wanted her to be. That means 12/12 for the next 2 months in the only tent I have. I wanted to grow two amnesia haze autos. I’m gonna have to get creative! (I recant this statement below!)

4 Likes

Wow, just stunning @bob31 looks good enough to smoke or strap on the skies and take a run down!! BB Frost coming up!!

2 Likes

Lots of literature out there on “12/12 from seed” @bob31
By the looks of my google page, I’ve read most of it and it’s certainly a consideration for me down the road.

2 Likes

you know thats true @Screwauger the new babies are Amnesia haze Autos. no reason I can’t just run them 12/12 they dont care about no stinking light (I’m gonna plead my case as to a brain cramp… or over medication! LOL)

6 Likes

Lookin’ good my friend ! !

2 Likes

Thanks Jerry! Hows it going?

I’ll tell you that my GL wanted another month before flower but I was forced to run her with my other two. What a difference in aspect between them! But there’s only so much space.

Looking really good!

2 Likes

They are looking great @bob31, pat yourself on the back for a job well done…

2 Likes

Thank you Sir! @Stonetothebone

2 Likes

Doin OK. Now that I am going to get some better meds next week and got some better stuff till then. Leg is still a bit painful but GCS seems to make me feel better and no more narcotics.

7 Likes

Partial Grow Journal Update: 29 Aug 2017-

ILGM Gold Leaf Flowering Day 7 on 23 Aug 2017; 45 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017; Day 91 From Sprout on 30 May 2017

Two Blueberry Auto’s Day 87 From Sprout on 31 May 2017; Flowering Day 54 from 6 July 2017

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 61 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

I was expecting that I might yell timber today, but BBA2 is just a little too clear still.

Some pics up close and personal!

13 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

I’m gonna say another week to go…

5 Likes

They look amazing. It’s getting close! I’m on the edge of my seat FOR you.

1 Like

You have much frostiness sir @bob31… It’s almost soup!

2 Likes

Looking good bob.

1 Like

@bob31

Great update, thanks. That microscope is awesome!!! I have a neat lighted loop to examine my trich’s when the time comes but there will be no pics this quality, so I better figure it out as I won’t have the luxury of posting such fine photos for input from fellow growers. At least not until I upgrade to a different phone. Just fantastic!!

3 Likes