This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

##Grow Journal Update: 25 June 2017
##ILGM Gold Leaf & Two Blueberry Auto’s and a GG!
##Day 26 From Sprout on 31 May 2017
##Gorilla Glue Bean Dropped @ 7pm on Jun 25, 2017

Good Afternoon and Happy Sunday to all my ILGM Friends!

Sad news the GG Bean from 10 days ago never sprouted so I dropped another last night and she has a much better defined tail than the last one did in just 12 hours. I will check it again tonight!

Everyone got some refreshing ph 6.5 water this morning!

Some grow pics of the tent!

BBA-1 on the left, GL in the center (She’s outta control already!) and BBA-2 on the far right

A different angle!

The whole tent. Looks like maybe one of those vine clones has rooted. I will take a closer look later!

oh yeah and there is this! I need to buy a sheet of plywood so I can mount it directly. Should be a nice addition to the room!

PS If I tag you and you’re already watching let me know so I can adjust my tag list!

@Jmesser80 @BobWags @Stonetothebone @ragnar @MBgrower
@Screwauger @GetbackJoJo @jasong @Jacktheripper20896 @Tdave1211

16 Likes

PS If I tag you and you’re already watching let me know so I can adjust my tag list!

Tagging to journal update!

@North_East_Newbie @TxGrowman @Willd @Matthew420 @Nug-bug
@OldStealth @Rugar89 @Myfriendis410 @GrowManFitz @Tonyb

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Zombo @Bobbi @Lia @Sl1
@kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Capt_Seeweed @Hunter00 @TokersHaven

7 Likes

@katz @Hogmaster @Ray4x @daz49

3 Likes

All ready tracking…

2 Likes

I am with you all the way!:sunglasses:

1 Like

@bob31

You got it all together. I’m impressed with your organization of it all. Mine is just a jungle mess. Wasn’t very proactive but next time I’ll know better. I’m looking forward to seeing this new grow room of yours explode.

1 Like

Thanks @BobWags I appreciate that. Yours is coming along. Through my last grow I made a list of things to do and not to do. Helped me to remember the bad stuff! hahaha

1 Like

Already tracking brother!

1 Like

updated to watching :wink:

I agree with @BobWags really well organized, lots of progress

2 Likes

@bob31, looking good Bob, already been following you trying to pick your brain and technique!

1 Like

Looking good bro

1 Like

Following along thanks for tag

1 Like

yea,you’re probably going to need that! lol
my air went out last week,and i cannot get @Countryboyjvd1971 down here to fix it! lol
my warranty company has already ticked me off saying lightning hit it… pstt lightning has not struck it,i don’t think…calling insurance company in the morn…woohoo!

3 Likes

Thanks guys!

I was just going to mount it like a regular window AC but I’m going to mount it to the plywood so someone doesn’t yank it out of there, though I doubt that would happen, better safe than sorry and its only $30 more to make sure it stays put!

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me, It’ll be interesting to see the progression of the plants and what you do with them.

1 Like

Already watching :+1:

Off to a great start. Can’t wait to see how your autos do. I’m watching. These are your first autos right?

I like seeing the guys looking for the white ball in the weeds and I have found it first and replaced it with a white marshmallow hate to say it but that’s some funny shit watching them find that

2 Likes

@AnneBonny I grew an AK47 Auto for my last grow. She’s curing in the Mason jar now. She was a bit of a runt, very uncharacteristic of them usually but it was my first indoor grow and first real grow since the 70’s and even though the quantity is what I hoped for the quality will make up for it!

2 Likes