This grow is dedicated to Leo

Yes tried sleep sitting up laying on floor heating pads nothing seems to work that well. Enough for me to fall asleep but not let me stay sleep for a good rest at all. Maybe thats why im always super sore i k ow my body does not get near enough rest for it to recoop right. Work plays a mean roll in this situation. Im constantly lifting heavy shit always from bundles of shingles to axles to cinder blocks. After w0 years on this job it wore my body down bad lol

i so understand. i used to carry drywall. then i had to split the sheets to do one at a time then i had to force myself to do that ugghh. being the short one carrying rolls of carpet used to make me cry.

1 Like

Boss hog is looking beautiful!

You sure did a heavy defoilation on it eh?
Your plant really spread out nice and even what training did you do to that one if any? Did you fim it? Top it a couple. Time? I’m interested but don’t want to scroll through 1000 posts lol

I don’t do anything but get good genetics great lighting and pump them up massively with Advanced Nutrients. I do defoliate fairly heavy. No need to grow leaves I want buds. Peace

5 Likes

@Tenga @AutoMattik

Y’all get up too early…

2 Likes

@Green707Thumb. Actually u are kinda cute!

:tired_face::joy::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

So. Mean. :rofl: :rofl: adding scruff just makes him even more creepy!
I’d score 0 on a Dutch test too, purdy sure lmfao!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Im @ work…

BUT

The :circus_tent: is @ home ! according to this here tracking thingy… :grin:

3 Likes

Check your email on the other side.

1 Like

Now I get it. Awesome. Put that thing together.

1 Like

Sally looks more a GDP than a AK. Love the colors.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Good looking girl you have there.

1 Like

Thanks my friend

Yeah looking like a really nice GDP there lol

I will take it.

That’s what she said

1 Like

Found some huge mason jars at a tag sale. Couldn’t resist. Lol let’s try to fill them up.

1 Like

6 Likes