This grow is dedicated to Leo

Oh I did. I will half to amazon one and make a Tenga toker. Lol. White skin or more brown? I don’t discriminate.

More white, blue-eyed blond. Im lacking in melanin!!!
:scream::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Getting closer. Where is Amber when you need her. Lol

6 Likes

Whole lot of frosty goodness :+1:

2 Likes

We twiiins gurl tho the back of my head only confirms half of that lol

@AutoMattik no likes left but you already know I like Scarlet Brohansson and Bertha✌🏼 Lemme shower n what not, I smell like Candyland and… well, let’s not get weird…

2 Likes

It’s Scarlet Brogonias. Bro tato skin.

1 Like

Ok three for three. Sugar Magnolia has arrived to the tent.

4 Likes

I usually go couch lock. I think I am going to switch it up. Here are three photos IMO one is ready the other 2 need a little more. Which one would you chop? Let’s see what the group says.

3 Likes

Omg gorgeous all 3!! Dayam. I would chop all 3, sample all 3, eat chocolate and spend my day in the backyard in the hammock, looking at shapes in the clouds.
Oh wait. . .i dont have a hammock.

If i must choose one-- i vote for the plant in pic #2.

2 Likes

Id say pic 2 first but pix
C 1 looks pretty wrll done too. Last pic maybe a touch more. I got it. It is pic 1 or 2. Final answer.

2 Likes

1 and 2 look perfect to my eye!

1 Like

Thanks, I am going one thinking about #2.

1 Like

Wait that sounds gross. Lol

2 Likes

LMAO!! All out of likes

1 Like

Please limit yer pooping to Doggys page.
Ty.

4 Likes

1 n 2 look popped, 3 lil behind those brolodex🖖🏼 I’m still pissed I couldn’t chop down Menorah - took down the nets and everything! Uuugghhhhhhhh😡

F**k it doh, you wanna see a MAC1 nuggle? Haven’t been able to snap a pic that does her justice - caked like you wouldn’t believe… outdoor no less

8 Likes

What’s up Greenie. Looks like we will take down 1and 2 then. I need room to start what’s coming today.

Shizz looks good.

1 Like

Coo coo, shower time and work for me but I’ll catch up

Let’s try this again,
#1 or #2 or #3 what would you chop. I need room.,

4 Likes