This grow is dedicated to Leo

Decided to start a grow journal finally. Going to dedicate this grow to my son who past away way to soon. Just dropped ten new seeds five of each. Let’s do this.

31 Likes

Tomorrow I will put up the next tent for this grow. Going to run a 5x5 with a HLG650R.

11 Likes

Got up and trimmed the Photos then went to the Auto tent to trim. Had to stop so sticky and smelly have to reshower before work now. I guess I learned not to defoliate before work.

6 Likes

That sounded like hard work and deserving of the day off.

3 Likes

Nope,
Work then come home put the 5x5 and 650R. Can’t wait.

7 Likes

Almost 12 hours all seeds are sitting at the bottom of the cups. Move to the wet paper towel tonight. Have a good day all.

6 Likes

So sorry to hear about your son. I lost my oldest son a few years ago, way too soon, a parent should not to have to bury their child, the hardest thing in the world to do. My deepest condolences.

21 Likes

Back at you my brother. Wife went the therapy route I decided on growing for mine.

15 Likes

Pen and paper are out, excited to follow this one

Im so sorry to hear about your son. My deepest condolences. May he rest in peace.

I’ll be set to watching. Good luck!

3 Likes

I’ll be watching.
I too lost a son. He was 18. I feel for you!! Htdest thing in the world!

2 Likes

Thanks to all. Let’s grow and have some fun. We only live once.

9 Likes

Ok the day is done. Let’s do some bongs and put this up.

17 Likes

Ahh F - maybe tomorrow

2 Likes

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, i lost my daughter 7 yrs ago to opioids growing helps me keep my sanity, with a name like Diablo your gonna be pumping out some buds I’ll be watching good luck

4 Likes

Ok, I got her up. Not easy in a small room. I will fire it up tomorrow.

16 Likes

Transferred seeds from cups to paper towels. 24 hours already can see tap roots. Going good

4 Likes

10 Likes

Outta likes what’s new - nice lookin, you reco any particular brand of tent? i know @Hellraiser would prolly say Gorilla but he’s welcome to correct me

4 Likes