Third week of flower Leaf issues

I had a plant do this or did this to a plant my first grow and was with FF nutes. granted It was my first grow but nothing i did made the plant better. No amount of flushing or tweaking helped. I ended up harvesting it early just to get it out of my site and prevent it from getting disease and spreading to the other 11. It got really crispy at the end and just looked terrible. It did make a short lived recovery but went down hill fast and just didn’t keep up with the other plants.
Your plant however looks like it might be making a come back.

I think you are looking good, that amount of fans left should carry you thru flower for sure

1 Like

Nitrogen toxicity, locking out p and k. Bottom leaves look super green and leathery.

1 Like

Numbers today I decided to go with plain water cause her ppm were up last water
Today
In 6.6 115ppm
Out 6.0 733ppm
What do you guys think ?
What should I do next feed/water
Thanks
@MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Starless @Jackie_Daytona @sunasun @Watt-Sun

1 Like

You might think about doing a defoliation ahead of harvest. If it were me I’d be on water-only about now.

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 has you covered and trust me, I would start cleaning her up. It really sucks when you have a lot of work to trim after she is dried.

3 Likes

I still think she has a while to go ? What do you think I’m thinking at least 3 if not more weeks?
@MrPeat

If you believe you have more time, then continue feeding until you are about two weeks out.

2 Likes

Ok guys here some trichome pictures I think she is a lot closer then I thought what do you guys reckon how much longer ?
@Starless @MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Watt-Sun @Jackie_Daytona @sunasun

Some better ones

Those all look like sugar leaves: gotta take samples from flower calyx. Easiest way is to clip a tiny piece of flower and set on a sheet of paper out of the wind and in good light.

3 Likes

Took a small sample what do you think ?

Mostly cloudy, not much amber: I’d give it another week then check again.

2 Likes

At least another week as @Myfriendis410 said.
I’d say 10 days.

1 Like

I’m thinking it’s chop day tomorrow can I get some advise from you guys I don’t want couch lock.

@sunasun @Watt-Sun @MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Starless @Jackie_Daytona

Looks like you need more time due to all the white pistils which shouldn’t cause couch lock. I didn’t see any amber.

3 Likes

Could be foxtailing ?

Still think you’re at least 5 days out from having cloudy trichomes.

2 Likes

I literally have been battling this exact same thing…
Pro tip: gather up all your FoxFarm nutrients… and throw them in the garbage. They give u a schedule that will kill your plants I have switched to another nutrient brand and my plants are much much happier.

1 Like

I’m thinking today is the day for chopping what you guys think ? @MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Watt-Sun @Starless @Jackie_Daytona @sunasun

1 Like