Third week of flower Leaf issues

Does anyone have any idea what these dots that started to appear on my upper leaves are? I was thinking too much calcium but I am at a loss. Please tag some people to help lol

1 Like

How about starting off with this?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

3 Likes

Here you go

Are you using any cal-mag? Looks like
The onset of a calcium deficiency

3 Likes

Yes use calmag on water days

What’s your ph and ppm coming out?

1 Like

6.1 out 900ppm

:face_with_monocle: hmmm. Your numbers look good. What distance is your light at? I had something similar with my white widows, I believe it was caused by the high Intensity lights and showed a calcium issue like this .

4 Likes

I don’t see anything major going on. When did you flush last? My first thought was nute excess but runoff TDS is good.

2 Likes

Flushed 2 days ago with sledgehammer

Something is going on @Myfriendis410.

Take a peek.

@Watt-Sun This doesn’t look like a Cal-mag issue to me. It looks like Phosphorus deficiency. :+1:

4 Likes

How do I add more phosphorus

Entirely possible that is a P def but occurred weeks ago. Leaves won’t recover FYI. OP may be providing enough now.

1 Like

I have removed the leaves before. To be honest it occurs on water days when I give calmag that’s why I was thinking excess cal

Ok so I just watered with calmag
In 6.9 386
Out 5.8 1357
@Myfriendis410 @MrPeat @Watt-Sun

When your runoff gets up to 1,800 to 2,000 ppm it’s time to do water-only until it drops back to 1,100 or so (in soil). This will keep your salt levels at a good level. Once soil is depleted you will have to treat medium as soilless and supplement accordingly.

1 Like

I flushed it yesterday because that was on the ff schedule

1 Like

Please guys need some more assistance it seems to be getting worse @MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Watt-Sun

1 Like

the new growth is looking alright to me, like they say, damaged leaves stay damaged or get worse

I read something somewhere saying if you remove fan leaves during a deficiency it can spread to other fans is this true or false?

First off, I’d do a defoliate of fans and strip lower 1/3 of plant. I would suggest nute burn that occurred 2 or 3 weeks ago. It will likely progress somewhat more but so far I don’t see where it will affect harvest. I assume you are on the flowering schedule?

One thing; plants are unable to process nutrients well under lower light conditions. I would consider your light just fine for veg but inadequate to provide enough light for dense flower. Light drives all processes and the plant simply can’t metabolize higher salt levels in the medium. You might drop your TDS of input to 850-950 ppm or so. Especially autos which respond to lower salt levels anyway.

3 Likes