Third grow, third soil, and new tricks! Let's goooooo!

Out of likes. Have you used products with heavy phosphorous. It can cause the same thing.

Did you do a flush and reset the soil parameters? Less is more homie.

1 Like

I use Jack’s, rhino silica, and tribus. I just added Bud Candy to the autos today. That’s it!

I did complete a flush to reset the soil and things have been better but I’ve never experienced this copper rusty shit. I messed up a feeding with the wrong pH early on but I don’t see how that could’ve caused this much damage.

I see. In soil I wouldn’t mess with silica, you can but soil is made up of silica. Tribus is great. Only need it once a week but won’t hurt if you do it more. I’m not familiar with bud Candy. Just be careful with dosing. Jacks covers pretty much the whole range. Adding to it might cause adverse reactions. Unless you do small small doses. These little things without having experience with them can impact your yield if a mistake is made. But this is a good thing, you are learning. And future grows will get better and better!

1 Like

See, I learned something! I’ll ditch the silica and just use it with the coco coir grow. And I DONT need to add calmag when feeding straight RO?

I forgot to mention that I also do Recharge once a week. I started this recently, so they’ve only had it once.

Nah. If you have a calmag def. you can up the jacks in small increments. Part b has calcium and epsom is magnesium. (Calmag)

@Nicky helped me with my ratio. I’m pretty new to jacks.

EDIT
I usually will do fulvic, recharge, Tribus, and molasses, and fish shit or seaweed together once a week separately from jacks. Until I got to flowerS If you have hungry plants in flower you won’t be able to skip a feeding of jacks, and will have to supplement jacks with those things. I skipped a jacks feeding and started seeing deficiencies in my Skywalker OG.

4 Likes

@Low thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

Ayyye I gotta couple likes. There you go!

2 Likes

This is the point that wasnt hammerd well enough. @dbrn32 said it a couple weeks ago. Maybe lost in translation somehow. The part B is Calcium Nitrate. The epsom is Mag. Im sure u got it now. But just resaying….

I think I saw where everything went left… do you remember topping off the soil with coco? It might be leaching the calcium. Or confusing ur pH range… but with the tribus in effect, shouldnt be pH. Maybe just up the part B a tad. Might see a few Nitrogen related burnt tips, but id be tryna get the deficiency under control and flip those big photos asap.

3 Likes

Good point @PurpNGold74 I was going to say the same thing.

Identify the deficiency and then treat it. If it’s calcium give cal nitrate, if it’s magnesium give mag sulfate.

3 Likes

Shittttt I totally forgot about randomly topping with coco. Again…me doing too much!

I’m currently using the 3.6 grams part A, 2.4 grams part B, and 1.2 grams of Epsom salts formula. How much would I bump up?

1 Like

Think someone said .2 is a good step up. So 2.4 to 2.6. Wait for confirmation on that. Im no Jackspert

1 Like

Gone through their first flip in 12 hours of darkness (5am-5pm). Fed full nutes today at pH6.4 and 849 ppm. The autos are 36-40 days in flower and mostly frosting up.

I got one of those water pumps and put it in my 5 gallon bucket of nutes. Attached a rigid piece of PVC pipe on the end of some plastic tubingn Feeding all the plants was a breeze and my back/hips thank everything.

@Hellraiser todayago I realized that there is a different Jack’s nutes for RO. Do you use it?

4 Likes

I can’t get the humidity down. The dehumidifier is running inside the tent, but it’s still pretty high for a flowering tent. What else can I do?

1 Like

U could try clearing out the drip catches if u haven’t already

Yeah, I do that after every feeding maybe I need another fan?

No, I use the regular Jacks 321 recipe.

Or another dehumidifier for the ambient space around the tent

1 Like

Flower week 6 upfront and 5 days since flip for the back. Full nutes today and working my way to the back to defol the best I can (didn’t plan the access part out too well).

I think this Purple Lemonade is ready to harvest.

@Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @MidwestGuy @Low @Nicky does this plant look ready to harvest?

3 Likes

Looks good enough to me

2 Likes

Looks delicious, chop chop chop :drooling_face:

2 Likes