Third Grow: Four Autos in a 2x4 Tent

Cool, I am in. You are definitely off to a good start :+1:

1 Like

No sweat man, I really havenā€™t grown alot of their strains Iā€™ve grown 4 of their strains and was happy with all of them, my Tangie was a very well rated smoke but the plant didnā€™t get perfect care and the buds were poor bag appeal.

Honesty they have a filter now so use that.
These are their biggest, strongest, easiest growing strains of which I have grown none.
I do however have a wedding cheesecake that will be going outside this summer.

Here is a good example, this is their lemon AK when I grew it in soil, it was my 4th grow.

This was my 5th grow also of a lemon ak in coco after I got autopots and an AC infinity T6 to control the environment variates.

Itā€™s all about learning to grow and then focusing on finding genetics you want.

9 Likes

Love how you shaped her Iā€™m still learning how to shape good 1st was not to bad bud nowhere near that beautiful

1 Like

I Fimā€™d it and never touched it lol
Zero low stress training.

5 Likes

Welcome to the World of Autos!

Three different plants. :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol well in the defence of them there is always multiple pehnos even in photos =p

3 Likes

@IP54 so your gonna grow 4 autos in one 2x2x? tent cuz I have a 2x2x4 the WHOLE AC infinity setup, SUPER nice stuff, but ever since I first saw one that size I told myself ā€œthereā€™s no way to grow any more than 2 from seed to harvest in that size tentā€ thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking, cuz Iā€™d really love to do a WHOLE grow in that tent IF possible, as running 2 tents is killing my electric bill, but it seems my tent is literally only big enough for vegging 3-4 plants, MAYBE 2 in there for flower. And thatā€™s with zero LST.

3 Likes

Itā€™s doable, I personally would only run 1. I think 2.5x2.5 is the ideal size for one of my normal autos.
If I was to do photo clones I would jam a bunch of plants in a small space and flip them with the SOG method, I think itā€™s the most economical way to grow however thst means you need to stick to strains you have mothers for and I like growing new strains all the time lol

2 Likes

LMAO! Iā€™m growing them in 2x4.

1 Like

This is the smallest plant I have grown. And it was about16" or a little more across. Even small, these are not super small. This is a Charlotteā€™s Angel auto

6 Likes

@IP54 and your doin 2 that size in a 2x4 tent? If so Iā€™m completely :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:!!

1 Like

Gunna be some strategic trimming to get four in thereā€¦and worst case scenario is I put one plant in my 2x2 and keep the other three in the 2x4 if they get too big! :flushed:

1 Like

Last time I did 4 in my. 4x2 I got bud rot.

I found two was plenty

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s what I have in my 2x4 AC infinity, itā€™s a super nice tent, the controller keeps temp and hum PERFECT and itā€™s very light leak proof, Iā€™m just not sure thereā€™s much room for LST and thatā€™s mandatory to go the whole grow in that size tent correct?, cuz otherwise the plants are gonna grow into the lights?, it just seems that NO MATTER WHAT, itā€™s just not big enough in height or width, but OBVIOUSLY it is for 2 plants, and considerably big plants at that, how you did it remains a mystery to me, but either way those mofos are monstrous and beautiful

1 Like

A 2x4 pushes the sides in to much, your best bet is to get @CoyoteCody to build you some tent clamps that you put pvc pipe into, this prevents the walls from. Sucking in and it also gives LST tie offs. You can top it a couple times or if itā€™s and auto fim it.

Not only does the humidity need to be controlled and the plants be trimmed up to allow air to flow from the bootom freely up through the canopy but you also need good airflow on the plants or buds will rot.
This was the last grow I did in it, I just switched it out for a 4x5 which I. Much prefer lol.

Before that it was theseā€¦ The tents not wide enough I, I found it always sucking in.
Also most tents are not as tall until they are 4x4, this one was and a few are out there but itā€™s hard to find tall tents in anything below a 4x4 for 90% of the companies.

5 Likes

this just got here, i now have the little one and the medium one, canā€™t wait to put it up, still waiting on the T6 exhaust fan, itā€™ll be here today too, but when that comes Iā€™ll have the WHOLE AC infinity line for 2 tents and let me tell you if your not familiar with AC infinity itā€™s SUPER NICE GOOD QUALITY STUFF!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna try your technique and do the 2 in the 2x4 for the whole way, worse case scenario I have to move them to the bigger one I guess

1 Like

Gave the four ladies a 2 liter cocktail this morning and trimmed a few leaves. Jacks, silica, and Tribus. Then I moved a few branches around in an attempt to even out the canopy.

From right to leftā€¦

Gelato, GSCE, Big Bud, and Gorilla Glueā€¦

Gorilla Glue autoā€¦

Girl Scout Cookie Extreme autoā€¦sheā€™s already taking off.

Big Bud autoā€¦

Gelato autoā€¦

5 Likes

Looks good in there to me @IP54 you have plenty of room in there I just watched ax grow 8 autos in his 2x4 without a problem. It was the first time I really paid attention to an auto grow I always thought they were just grown by impatient people lol. His grow inspired me to grow a couple autos for the first time and I just started 8 in my 2x4.

3 Likes

Iā€™m. Jelly I wish I bought all AC infinity stuff but they just werenā€™t around with as many products as they now are.

Plants are growing,

1 Like