Third Grow: Four Autos in a 2x4 Tent

Well, I chopped the the Purple Hulk yesterday….what a difficult grow due to the Happy Frog soil. Small, squatty plants with a small yield. But it’s finally done.

When all was set & done, the two plants yielded just under 17oz wet….my hope is four ounces after drying.

In the drying tent they go at 65/65….

One plant was mega sticky, one wasn’t. Aside from my Big Bud grow, these are very dense buds…very meaty.

8 Likes

They sure look it! Sorry to hear about the small yield but it looks like what’s there is nice and dense at least :purple_heart:

1 Like

Lots of dense colas in this thread, good hauls.

2 Likes

Thanks man….I was a bit surprised at the wet weight, I thought it was going to be less than that. We’ll see how it dries out.

1 Like

Thanks bro! This Purple Hulk was a weird grow from day one….between the soil being off right out of the bag and some shaky genetics, it wasn’t a fun grow by any means. Usually we’re all full of anticipation as the grow progresses….but this one was full of ‘WTF is wrong with it now?’

One thing I will say, I sure learned a lot from the challenges.

1 Like

This problematic grow was finally put to bed….two plants, 4 1/3 ounces. I pulled the buds out of the drying tent at 10%-12% moisture content.

Both are safely tucked away in their Grove bag holding at 59% humidity.

I’ve sampled the nugs a few times and it’s the best I’ve grown so far…very intense buzz. Just what the doctor ordered!

That’s a wrap!

5 Likes

That’s a respectable harvest, good job.
Congrats, now time to do it all over again

4 Likes

Already going bro…with a doozy of a mistake! LOL

1 Like

uh oh @IP54 whats the mistake this time?? hope the fine folks here can help fix it

1 Like

My other grow…

1 Like

Nice work! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks man! It may had been a struggle, but I sure learned a lot.

2 Likes

Looks like you’re killing it buddy!!! Great growing man!

2 Likes

What kinds of training did you do on this plant. Was there a journal etc. wow.

1 Like

Me? Or the OP? What plan? Can you name the post number?

2 Likes

Your post March of 21 on this thread. New to forum posting here’s a screenshot

3 Likes

Therr was no training, other than a FIM and I let that auto grow.
She had really good light and ideal VPD.

AK 47,lemon. From fastbuds

2 Likes

Awesome. My light dimmer just broke. Stuck at 100 percent. Got it 48 inches up now. Only 15 days old.

1 Like

Watch your node space, if they are not nice and tight bring your light down.

2 Likes