Thinking about Auto Flowers

Hahaha may is right around the corner my friend
Ill
Be when you start
What strain or strains you going with ? @Rayofsunshine

1 Like

Country has you covered. I try to avoid to many cooks in the kitchen, but I have this topic tracking, so I’ll be here too…

2 Likes

I jump in when possible so don’t worry about answering @FloridaSon you know iget busy amd move around alot lol

2 Likes

I know, but you had his answer. I’m more late night than early morning. Lol

If I can’t get’m head on, you flank 'em…

2 Likes

Done brother lol

1 Like

I am going to do the Jack Herer Auto Along with sour Diesel (its my favorite work strain) There are so many to choose from. But once i get my own system down i really want to grow a tangie strain. I love fruity buds. I am a sativa kinda guy so i stay away from kush’s so i see alot of Haze Strains in my future.

This will be the first grow where i have a tent 600w LED light and a DWC hydro system. We will go from there :slight_smile:

I only grow outside.

You might try a natural sunlight cycle indoors as an experiment.

Start the seeds off at 12:12 and increase light time in increments week by week.

I would be interested in your results.

Best regards, and very good luck with your grow.

Jack

Please accept my sincere apologies. I did not read the thread starter.

ADMIN: Please find a place to put my post or delete it.

I do suggest giving your auto dark period as they do most of their growing during dark periods I run mine 18/6 for the first 3 to 4 weeks then they go on 12/12 following @Hogmaster advice. He grows alot of autos and has already put in the time and research and said he gets the best yield and grow from autos under the 12/12 light cycle. Plus it definatly helps the electric bill

2 Likes

Trichomes also rebuild during the dark cycle in preparation for the next days’ light intensity. It’s a protective mechanism of the plant. That’s what led to the extended dark period before harvest.

I also prefer a longer dark cycle…

2 Likes

I’m growing a Tangiematic auto strain. It still has about 3 weeks left, but this mostly sativa strain is looking really nice, so far.

1 Like