Think this is nutrient deficiency

Here’s a better pic I’ll take more when I get home.

I do ph my water to 6.0PH
@MeEasy @fano_man @Budbrother and I only gave top feeds I didn’t mix any bites into my water except the bio enhancer from GHF

1 Like

Honestly your damage looks to be right at screen level is it possible its ticking damage?

On second glance I see some cal mag deficiencies symptoms

1 Like

Can I foliage feed to fix this?

Did you foliar feed during lights on?

Other pics

@Covertgrower yes I did foliar feed with the lights onthe other day but I just fed them now with the lights off an hour before the come on

Right, you’ve likely burned the leaves doing this. The water acts as a magnifying glass and burns them.

2 Likes

I agree these pics are better and most of the damage is on top, it’s light burn and most likely from wetting them with the lights on. Milk is the only thing you spray while lights are on, that I know of.

1 Like

So how far do you think I should have my lights at? They currently at
600hps - 45 cm

2x 90w led - 35cm

Google says. I think it was the spray that caused em to burn water drops become magnifying glass

Metal Halide & HPS Grow Lights

Grow Light Closest Furthest
250W 10″ (25cm) 14″ (35cm)
400W 12″ (30cm) 19″ (48cm)
600W 14″ (35cm) 25″ (64cm)
1000W 16″ (41cm) 31″ (79cm)
3 Likes

Growing with rain/RO/distilled water, especially under leds, will frequently require calcium and or magnesium supplementation.

I’d begin adding a cal mag product to feeding, and be sure pH is within proper range for uptake.

1 Like

Is there any house hold products i could use,I don’t have any calmag on hand, and is there anything else I should do other than raising the lights??

Order a bottle you will need it unless you have alot of egg shells and Epsom salt NONSCENTED

Straight epsom salt will alleviate the magnesium, but rapidly absorbed calcium isn’t something I believe sits on most peoples shelves. Egg shells do contain calcium, but they take forever to be useable. A little dolomite lime would add calcium, but if you’re going out to buy something you should just invest in some cal mag. It’s usually well balanced when ordered as a stand alone product. I personally use(d) the earth juice version.

Yea I think outsourcing nutes organically is a pain in the ass… yes it’s possible but I dont think it’s time effective ecspecially for non mass daily farmers like my self …composting it a process I’m a bottle guy I dont got the time

@Calvin1722 I looked at the stuff you are using and again some compost or worm poo tea would perk up the life in your soil. I would check into whatever you are using for ph adjustment it could be a problem for the soil. If you are top dressing as directed your soil has all it needs. Other than the burn I’m not seeing a whole lot of problem, I would lift your lights way up to give em a break and let em recover a little and slowly start lowering them back down. Email the greenhouse guys and ask if you can make tea out of their food. That’s what I do with mine when they need a little boost but I use different products. It’s worth it in the end better quality by far

1 Like

There’s a fine line in process to material used in the difference in making tea to properly dissolving your nutrients in water

Organic cal mag courtesy of budbrother

I need a solution to this PLEASEE (they are in Living Soil) - #8 by Budbrother.