Think my plants have a deficiency please help

So from what I’ve read I understand that it’s normal to have lighter green foliage on new growth and darker on old growth, my last grow went great no discolouration or extreme bright green leaves this time around everything was good until I used super b plus stress relief they started going really bright so my question is is this normal colour on new foliage or is it a deficiency? I’m currently feeding a 1 part organic nutrient system called medione currently feeding it aggressive stage so 15ml/ gallon and my water schedule is feed water water feed every 4 days and second question if it is a deficiency anyone have an idea of which one and the method of correction?

Thanks for all reply’s in advance

Need way more info. WHAT media, WHAT means are you measuring PH etc. Please be detailed.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Seeds are oh bubba 80indica 20 sativa:
In hppromix no lime added forgot to lol:
Soft pot
Ph is 5.8:
Ppm is at about 1100 to 1250 ppm in aggressive veg:
Nutrients are medi one 1 part system:
Indoor grow:
Mars hydro 1000 wat led full spectrum light:
Temps while lights are on 26-28celsius
Lights off around 20-23 Celsius:
Humidity sits at 70 right across the board day and night:
Ventilation exhaust is 4 inch carbon filter and fan use fan all through but not filter during veg:
Ac I run only when lights are off and dehumidify when humidity is in room out side of grow tent:
Have oscillating 16 in stand fan and a 4 inch clip on fan: and no co2 during veg only in flower I use cause bags are super expensive when I live.