Think im flowering

im at 6 wks on my zittles and think im now flowering turn

ed my hlg 135 to 100% and went ahead and put a net on to seperate branches using coco perlite 70-30 1 qt jacks 321 per day about 83 deg 60-70 humidity question is am i flowering and what to do next sent pics so your feedback is needed want to know if she looks good plant is still real bushey but looks healthy next step please thank again

2 Likes

The pistils at the tips show that you are in flowering. It’s a girl. Congratulations.

1 Like

Most deff what that man said​:fu::fu::fu:
Awsome job, she looks very happy💪

She’s showing signs of flower. Looking real healthy.

She will stay bushy until you clean her out or the lower growth dies off. I would lollipop her. Clean out the lower third of the plant of all growth, Anything that doesn’t reach halfway up the plant, I remove.

Go ahead and tuck all that sticking above the net under it.

2 Likes

Yah looks like pre flower or early flowering congrats

You’re just a few days from official flower! Looking good!!! Happy growing!

1 Like

@oldmarine this is an autoflower i didnt think u should cut it that much but yours looks the way i see a lot of plants look like yours and i want mine to also but am not sure how to trim that good i cut some of the fan leavs off and was told not so much or just s few at a time as not to schock it would you mind being a little more spucific about how to do it right thanks a lot

and thanks to all who commeted and your input on how to trim will be appreicated thanks again

Congrats on making it this far u got flowers yeah. I’m New but listen to advice from other these are bad pics but doing autos and I was cautious on trimming but it what needs to be done so u don’t get a lot of little buds that take away from ur big ones, don’t laugh first try onLST first time on everything, but u see the concept ur going for

1 Like

It’s simple. Remove the bottom 3rd of the growth. All of it. Like a lollipop. Then I pick a mid sized leaf and remove all the larger leaves. Make sure to clean out the interior of the plant. I remove all the growth on the lower 3rd of any branches. I do this when the plant starts to flower and clean it out again at about 3 weeks.

Doesn’t matter. The growth you leave will benefit. All the growth that won’t amount to much will be gone…

2 Likes

@oldmarine got to golf tommorrow so this week end will start to cut up 1/3 of plant will show new pics when i do but i will take it slow like to use a little of all the diff post i hear from but yours look like im trying to get to thanks again

1 Like

Be sure to do trim and feed on the same day. Its helpful to the plant to have readily available nutrient afterwords. Haircuts are stressful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here, here… I water 2-8 hrs before topping/hst on a plant, depending on strain.

1 Like